Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
another request ;)

Could you do a LEGO Harry Potter disign? My son Connor wants one so bad, but all the ones at the store were too small. thanks!!!

I love your designs, Amy!
We are so fortunate to be taking our first cruise this summer (not Disney), and I would like to see your cruise designs. I see a few on here, and they are awesome! I am sending you a PM so I can get a link to your webpage. I like to print the design as a photograph and use it for postcards, and I would like to make a few shirts, too:cool1:

Hi Amy, I just wanted to see if you seen my post for the name "Alicia"? I know she likes black/dark pink or fuscia or black/dark purple. And she likes Twlight. I'd love to get an image of Twilight vampires and her name as well as a name fill to match. Then a image creation and a name fill to match, she likes skulls, flames (maybe purple or pink flames around her name or image), skulls, and etc. Thank you :)

I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS AND THEY ARE ALL GREAT SO I KNOW WHATEVER YOU COME UP WITH WILL BE FANTASTIC. NOT BY ANY MEANS RUSHING YOU, JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU SEEN IN, I'M OFF TOMORROW SO WANTED TO GET THE SHIRTS DONE FOR HER MOTHER TO GIVE HER. THANKS AGAIN! UR THE BEST!!!

I also sent this in a PM but just in case you don't accept PM request I'm posting it here as well:

Amy, can you please make me a design that says "Hi. I am your typical disney fanatic imagineer on an adventure to have a zippidedooda day. If lost, please return me to the pack of people wearing this identical, fabulous shirt. Thanks!"
You could change it up a bit if it sounds wrong. I'm not too creative.
This is going to be on the back of our t shirts so i dont want it to be too big or anything because we have this awesome huge design on the front that Jordak made for us :)
Thanks! As always, we appreciate all your help and love all your creativity and work!

Amy~ could you please do a name fill and a design for the back of the shirt to match?

Alicia Name fill and design to match in Twilight

Alicia Name fill and design to match in something gothic in purple and black colors, like skulls and other stuff gothic? Whatever that is lol

Thanks so much

Here are your requested designs...

alicia_newmoonfill.jpg

alicia_newmoonfull.jpg

skull_girl_purple.jpg

skull_girl_purple_namefill.jpg

OMG, you are the BEST!!!!!!
Those look fantastic!!!
Thank you so very much for all your hard work and time. We really appreciate it!
:hug:

You are welcome!

I just found your Thanksgiving design that says "Our Thanksgiving Cruise"
Would you please make one for us?
Carnival Legend
Our Thanksgiving Cruise
November 20-27, 2011
Jason, Allison, Alex
Our Thanksgiving Cruise
November 20-27, 2011
Reggie, Sandra, Luba
You are the BEST!!!
:cool1:

Here are your requested designs...

jason_thanksgivingcruise.jpg

reggie_thanksgivingcruise.jpg

Amy your designs are AMAZING!!!!

Thanks!

Hi Amy~
I finally got some more ink in order to print off my son's invites and realized I hadn't sent you the info yet to customize them. Now I'm in a crunch to get them out in enough time to give everyone enough notice. I can't find your email though or the thing to pm you. Would you pm me your email or something so I can email you the info? Thanks so much.

I sent you the invite via email. I am hoping that you have received it and did not need any changes. If you do need changes, let me know.

THANK YOU for Ian, Connor, and Ainsley's Harry Potter disigns-- they are fantastic!!!! :cool1:

You are wlecome!

Hi Amy! I have a question. I just posted in a separate thread asking for autograph pages for NON Disney characters. Have you done any autograph pages before? Care to try your hand? ;) The characters I listed in the other thread are from Islands of Adventure. Thanks for any help! :thumbsup2

Not sure if I already told you this or not. I do have some. The posts of where to find what I have is in the first post of this thread. I am no longer able to do Marvel Superheroes - as Disney has bought out Marvel. Ihope the ones I have will help you.

You are fantastic!!!! I can't wait to put them on our door!

Thank you so very much!
:cheer2:

My brother and his family are going in July. Was wondering if it was possible I have seen on some of the Disney Designers where they do pool lounge chairs with drink glasses besides them, sunglasses, beach towels in the chairs, etc. Can you possibly do it and have the Carnival Magic on the floatation device that hangs on the rails? If so I need one for two different cabins: David and Nancy on Cabin #1. Brooke, Courtney, Prancy on Cabin #2. Saying something like "Cruisin the Mediterrean (sp)"

Amy - I posted in a new thread, then found yours. So I thought I would post here!

Have you done any of the new Lego Ninjago? My kids want to have that for a bday party and I wasn't sure if you had any clip art yet.

thanks!

Hi Amy! You did a fabulous cruise design for my friends 40th bday last July and I am hoping you can help me celebrate my 40th with such flair! We are heading to Vegas for a girls weekend. I know 40 is Fabulous but I choose to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my 39th birthday! :lmao: Maybe you can incorporate the fab forty design with the welcome to vegas sign?

Thanks in advance!!

Dawn

Do you want all of the names that were on the 40 one? Or did you just want a generic design. I already have this for Vegas that I can easily adapt to be a group type design - maybe not with the name fills for each name, as it would be too busy but let me know if you like something like this...

grandma_vegas.jpg

Or I could do one name per and do it something like this...

morgan_vegas.jpg

I love your designs, Amy!
We are so fortunate to be taking our first cruise this summer (not Disney), and I would like to see your cruise designs. I see a few on here, and they are awesome! I am sending you a PM so I can get a link to your webpage. I like to print the design as a photograph and use it for postcards, and I would like to make a few shirts, too:cool1:

I got your request via email. I should get to them in the next few days.

Hi Amy, I just wanted to see if you seen my post for the name "Alicia"? I know she likes black/dark pink or fuscia or black/dark purple. And she likes Twlight. I'd love to get an image of Twilight vampires and her name as well as a name fill to match. Then a image creation and a name fill to match, she likes skulls, flames (maybe purple or pink flames around her name or image), skulls, and etc. Thank you :)

I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS AND THEY ARE ALL GREAT SO I KNOW WHATEVER YOU COME UP WITH WILL BE FANTASTIC. NOT BY ANY MEANS RUSHING YOU, JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU SEEN IN, I'M OFF TOMORROW SO WANTED TO GET THE SHIRTS DONE FOR HER MOTHER TO GIVE HER. THANKS AGAIN! UR THE BEST!!!

I am so glad you like the designs! If you still are having difficulty accessing my thread, please check with someone on the technical board.

I also sent this in a PM but just in case you don't accept PM request I'm posting it here as well:

Amy, can you please make me a design that says "Hi. I am your typical disney fanatic imagineer on an adventure to have a zippidedooda day. If lost, please return me to the pack of people wearing this identical, fabulous shirt. Thanks!"
You could change it up a bit if it sounds wrong. I'm not too creative.
This is going to be on the back of our t shirts so i dont want it to be too big or anything because we have this awesome huge design on the front that Jordak made for us :)
Thanks! As always, we appreciate all your help and love all your creativity and work!

I am so glad Jordak was able to help you with this design. I know you are leaving today. I hope you and your family have a great trip!

My brother and his family are going in July. Was wondering if it was possible I have seen on some of the Disney Designers where they do pool lounge chairs with drink glasses besides them, sunglasses, beach towels in the chairs, etc. Can you possibly do it and have the Carnival Magic on the floatation device that hangs on the rails? If so I need one for two different cabins: David and Nancy on Cabin #1. Brooke, Courtney, Prancy on Cabin #2. Saying something like "Cruisin the Mediterrean (sp)"

I would rather not re-create designs of fellow designers. Especially because theirs are so great. I know that Millie (milliepie) and Jordak both have fabulous cruise designs like you mention and I am sure they can put other cruise lines names easily into their designs.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not trying to be unhelpful but would rather not re-create something that is already done so well here on the boards. Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else you would like me to work on/customize.

Hi Amy,

Sorry it took me so long to say THANK YOU for Anzley's Harry Potter Design but I almost forgot I had requested it. I have been so focused on getting everything ready for Disney that I forgot about her fun shirt. However, one little girl didn't forget and sends a BIG THANK YOU!!!! Now she want let me forget that I have to put it on a shirt.

Thanks again for everything. Have a great week.

Hi Amy - My son has his 100 day of school coming up - I had a brainstorm last night - was up late with a sick kiddo!

anywho - can you post a pic of all the Lego minifigs you have? I have seen some Star Wars and HP ones. Do you have others? I thought it would be cute to print 100 of them and iron them on.

Many thanks!

Off to order your iron-ons!

Amy - I posted in a new thread, then found yours. So I thought I would post here!

Have you done any of the new Lego Ninjago? My kids want to have that for a bday party and I wasn't sure if you had any clip art yet.

thanks!

I worked on these today. Let me know if you would like anything customized...

lego_ninjago.jpg

instead on the logo - I could insert name.

lego_ninjago_invite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter