Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Amy...
I was wondering if you might have anything with the WWE wrestler, John Morrison??? I have a friend who is having a baby girl and is CRAZY about him. I am starting to think of some unique gift ideas for the baby shower. If possible, would you have the image that is like a drawing of his face??? Also, I know both the mom and dad are HUGE Raider football, Florida Seminole football and Boston Red Sox fans, in addition to WWE. Anything you might come up with would be greatly appreciated!!! The baby's name is Khloe.
Thanks so much!!!
Ellen

Wow! Couls I get the Thomas Candy Bar Wrapper its Awesome
Perfect for my Thomas Crazy Kid, do you do any other trains

Happy 3rd Birthday Owen

Thanks for coming

I am not sure what other kind of train you could be looking for - if you have any ideas you wish for me to try, let me know...

owen_thomascandy.jpg

thomas_candy.jpg

Dear Amy,
I am preparing K's scrapbook where everyone writes during her party. I was wondering if you could make a few designs, please:
1. maraderous map
I am not sure if you could put her and her friends names on it, if yes, here are the names: Katya, Katie, Kathleen, Sarah, Timia, Sasha, Ann, Abigail, Juliana, Emily, Hannah, Danielle, Michelle, Stephanie, Citlalli.
2. Harry Potter desigh flying over the lake with the castle, saying "On my way to Katya's party!"
3. if you have an image of Prof. Snape, please add "Potions class"
4.if you have images with Griffindor and Slytherine houses
5. if you have an image of Hermione, please add "Katya, 10 is a magical number"
Thank you so much in advance for any desings you could make for us. If you don't have above images, any HP related images you have would be great. I will print them on sticker paper and post in her scrapbook.
Yelena

I know almost nothing about Harry Potter. I have several designs but do not believe I have anything like what you mentioned in #3, 4 or 5. Although I think that Hermione is the girl and I have her in the full one with the two boys (like I put your daughter's picture into). Would you like that one with that text? Would you like it with or without your daughter's picture in it?

harrypotter_wizardingworld_group.jpg

katya_harrypotter_surprise.jpg

Amy, he loves it.

As I was scrolling through, he changed his mind and wanted Superman, and then he wanted pirates, and then he said, "actually, I still want Scooby Doo!" Whew!

I am not sure what he means by hats, either. Is there any way to do a picture of Scooby Doo with two paper strips (one on each side) that wrap around a child's head? Is that too complicated?

You are truly a wonder. Thanks!:cheer2:

I know almost nothing about Harry Potter. I have several designs but do not believe I have anything like what you mentioned in #3, 4 or 5. Although I think that Hermione is the girl and I have her in the full one with the two boys (like I put your daughter's picture into). Would you like that one with that text? Would you like it with or without your daughter's picture in it?

harrypotter_wizardingworld_group.jpg

katya_harrypotter_surprise.jpg

Amy - thank you so much! :flower3: We love these! I will not only use above map for K's scrapbooking, I will print it for every girl :yay: K. is already sleeping, so I will put it together with her presents tomorrow.
Yes, please use Hermione with the boys (without my daughter in it) saying "Katya, 10 is a magic number!". Also, if you could please post your image of Map without any words on it, would be great too (we will try to make a game out of it).
Thank you for bringing magic to our house and to K's B-day party!!!! :hug:

Hello Amy...
I was wondering if you might have anything with the WWE wrestler, John Morrison??? I have a friend who is having a baby girl and is CRAZY about him. I am starting to think of some unique gift ideas for the baby shower. If possible, would you have the image that is like a drawing of his face??? Also, I know both the mom and dad are HUGE Raider football, Florida Seminole football and Boston Red Sox fans, in addition to WWE. Anything you might come up with would be greatly appreciated!!! The baby's name is Khloe.
Thanks so much!!!
Ellen

I hope you like what I came up with...

khloe_raidersfill.jpg

khloe_redsoxfill.jpg

khloe_seminolesfill.jpg

john_morrison.jpg

Amy, he loves it.

As I was scrolling through, he changed his mind and wanted Superman, and then he wanted pirates, and then he said, "actually, I still want Scooby Doo!" Whew!

I am not sure what he means by hats, either. Is there any way to do a picture of Scooby Doo with two paper strips (one on each side) that wrap around a child's head? Is that too complicated?

You are truly a wonder. Thanks!:cheer2:

I hope this will work for you... If you need me to email you the full size file, send me an email. (if you do not already have my email address, send me your email address via pm)

scoobydoo_hat.jpg

Amy - thank you so much! :flower3: We love these! I will not only use above map for K's scrapbooking, I will print it for every girl :yay: K. is already sleeping, so I will put it together with her presents tomorrow.
Yes, please use Hermione with the boys (without my daughter in it) saying "Katya, 10 is a magic number!". Also, if you could please post your image of Map without any words on it, would be great too (we will try to make a game out of it).
Thank you for bringing magic to our house and to K's B-day party!!!! :hug:

sent these via email!

Hi Amy,

No hurry, but my niece has really gotten into Harry Potter and she wanted a shirt just for fun. (This is why I had to order another 60 transfers). The kids love making shirts with these DISigns. Anyway, if you have time could we please have the Harry Potter on the Broom with no words and the Harry Potter Name Fill for Anzley. Thanks so much!!!

Allison

Amy - Did my December trip (that's why I needed more transfers :goodvibes) and getting ready for a February trip. Checking out your DISigns cause I always love what you do. Not a Harry Potter fan (Where is Universal anyway :lmao:) but love your DISigns. Penny

Hi Amy, I am back. You have done such great work for me in the past so I am here again to request your help. I am trying to find a design for our cub scout pack. We are working on a scrapbook for them amd I need to make a front cover.
Could you please help?:confused3 I am wanting it to say Cub Scout Pack 252
Memories or something like that. I am not sure really what it should say so whatever you can come up with. Here is info that I would like to include in the design: Pack 252
2010-2011 and our den is the Bears.
I hope I have made sense and I hope you can help. Thank you so much for your time:goodvibes

Hi Amy! I'm hoping you can help me out.

My son just announced that he wants a Star Wars cake for his birthday celebration on Saturday. It's too late to order a custom cake, but I was thinking that if I could get a good design, I could just have it printed on the top of his cake. Of course I immediately thought of you and your cool Star Wars designs!

My son's name is Chris and he's turning 7. Can you update one of your simpler star wars designs to convey Happy 7th Birthday Chris in a way that will look good on a cake? The design I saw on the first page of this thread is cool, but we're open to any that you think would work. He'd prefer a heavier focus on the good guys (Yoda, Luke, ObiWan, R2D2) rather than the bad guys (Vader, Siths, etc.).

I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

AMAZING AMY!!!
Thanks so much for the disigns!!!
They're PERFECT!!!
Ellen

You are welcome - I am glad you liked them!

here is my cousin opening his gift and with it on. He thought it was hilarious. Everyone loved it. Thank you so much, once again.

I am so glad everyone got a kick out of it. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures, his reaction is priceless!

Amy - Did my December trip (that's why I needed more transfers :goodvibes) and getting ready for a February trip. Checking out your DISigns cause I always love what you do. Not a Harry Potter fan (Where is Universal anyway :lmao:) but love your DISigns. Penny

Penny,
I hope your December trip was fantastic!

I know nothing about Harry Potter either. Just not something I have ever had the chance to read/see. I have only been to Universal once - and that was 20 some years ago. Maybe someday I will go back.

Hi Amy,

No hurry, but my niece has really gotten into Harry Potter and she wanted a shirt just for fun. (This is why I had to order another 60 transfers). The kids love making shirts with these DISigns. Anyway, if you have time could we please have the Harry Potter on the Broom with no words and the Harry Potter Name Fill for Anzley. Thanks so much!!!

Allison

I am so glad they are loving the shirts - here are your requested designs...

anzley_harrypotterfill.jpg

harrypotter_universal_blank.jpg

Hi Amy!!
I am back for another request... this time for our trip to universal.
we LOVE the "things design" you do :goodvibes

Meme of Things
Pa of Things
Number 1 John
Number 2 Vashti
Number 3 Sue
Number 4 Mark
Number 5 Megan (would it be possible to put a graduation hat on the thing, we are celebrating her high school graduation-color red or black)
Number 6 Zachary

after looking through s-e-v-e-r-a-l pages of your amazing disigns can you also do this one
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/carson_universalstudiosfill.jpg but instead of a name, is it possible, to put the year 2011 instead? I want to put this on the front of the shirts (i will size it down to put on the left side of the chest). then put the things on the back of the shirt ;)

trying to squeeze everything i can in on one shirt-we have never been to universal and we only have one day there (6 @ disney).

Thanks so much,
Vashti

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter