Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,
Sorry it took me so long to say THANK YOU for Anzley's Harry Potter Design but I almost forgot I had requested it. I have been so focused on getting everything ready for Disney that I forgot about her fun shirt. However, one little girl didn't forget and sends a BIG THANK YOU!!!! Now she want let me forget that I have to put it on a shirt.
Thanks again for everything. Have a great week.

You are welcome - I am so glad she likes the design!

Thanks, Amy!:worship: Can't wait to see them!:banana:

Got to them sooner than I thought and sent them this morning.
Hi Amy - My son has his 100 day of school coming up - I had a brainstorm last night - was up late with a sick kiddo!
anywho - can you post a pic of all the Lego minifigs you have? I have seen some Star Wars and HP ones. Do you have others? I thought it would be cute to print 100 of them and iron them on.
Many thanks!
Off to order your iron-ons!

I will send you a pm.

Hi Amy,

I hope you don't mind me sending a thread even though I already PM'd you. I wasn't sure which you look at. I saw your name fills with the NFL teams you did for "Dylan & Blake's mom" and was absolutely floored. They are great. I was wondering if you would mind doing 4 for my football crazy family, please?

Paul - Buffalo Bills
Shawna - Green Bay Packers
Kyndra - Denver Bronco (her name is not misspelled)
Alaina - Miami Dolphins

I appreciate you time and talents. Thank you.

Shawna in B.C., Canada

Hey Amy...I am looking for Barbie stuff for my dd's birthday. We are doing the classic barbie silhouette using hot pink and black. Maybe black and white polka dots or the black and white zebra to go behind it. Girly! Can you do any of this? I'm thinking about the thank you for coming to my party tags and I'm not sure what else. Her name is Brinly and she is turning 6. Thank you.

Hi Amy

Is it possible to get the following harry potter disgin without a name on it when you have time:

GC 63 Harry Potter group

Thanks very much,
Carrie

morgan_vegas.jpg

Amy,
This looks great! I wouldn't put a date but just "we are celebrating Dawn's 40th birthday!" The birthday girl is me "Dawn" and the various ladies attending are: Janella, Shrone, Bianca, Ann, Holli, Sandra, Latanya, Angie, and Andrea

Can we do a princess tiara with a 40 that I could put on the front breast side?

Thanks so much!!

Dawn

Hi Amy, it's me again :hug:
We were doing HW with DD and were checking spelling on a computer, as a result we came out with a very strange phrase, but it made my DD laugh rolling on the floor :lmao::rotfl: I am not sure "why?" :confused3...Then she suggested: it would be so cool to have a t-shirt with this sentence. Of couse, your name came in mind right away :love:

Could you please make any design with a squirrel on it and there words: "luckily squirrel chattered angrily totally unwilling suddenly swooped barely frankly innocent victim..." (she is laughing again :confused3:lmao:)

Thank you so much for your time! :flower3:

Hi, Amy. I am still working on my son, Dylan's, Scooby-Doo fiesta birthday party. I am hoping that you can design a few more things for me. I am in need of the actual birthday invitation, treat bag topper, candy bar wrappers and cupcake toppers (not sure if you do these or not). I know this is a huge request so I will completely understand if you can't do these for me. Thank you very much!

Hi Amy-

How are you doing? In the past you of disigned some soccer candy bar wrappers for me. Well, it's that time again-soccer season is drawing near and wanted to do some treat bags for my youngest son's team. My other 2 say they are too old now for that.
Christopher's team uniform color is Red Team Name is Dominating Sasquatches (I know long name)

Thank you again

Hi Amy!

Was hoping you could do a few more Star Wars designs for my son!

BD 2 Lego Star Wars
One with the name Seth

and one that says “Today is my birthday!”

BD 36 Lego Star Wars #3
with the name Zachary

BD 37 Lego Star Wars #4
with the name Zachary

BD 38 Lego Star Wars #5
with the name Zachary

BD 50 Galaxy “May the force be with his parents”
Zachary is turning 7

That should be it until we finalize the details for the invitation.

Thank you so much Amy! He's already said that this will be his best birthday ever!!

Can you do a Tom and Jerry shirt for my son Carter? I am hoping to have it by Saturday for his birthday. Totally last minute so if you don't have time I totally understand. Thanks.
Heather

Hi Amy

Can you please make me one of your BD 38 - Lego Star Wars #5
image with the name Julien?

Thanks in advance.

Wanda

Hi Amy! You did a fabulous cruise design for my friends 40th bday last July and I am hoping you can help me celebrate my 40th with such flair! We are heading to Vegas for a girls weekend. I know 40 is Fabulous but I choose to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my 39th birthday! :lmao: Maybe you can incorporate the fab forty design with the welcome to vegas sign?

Thanks in advance!!

Dawn

Amy,
This looks great! I wouldn't put a date but just "we are celebrating Dawn's 40th birthday!" The birthday girl is me "Dawn" and the various ladies attending are: Janella, Shrone, Bianca, Ann, Holli, Sandra, Latanya, Angie, and Andrea

Can we do a princess tiara with a 40 that I could put on the front breast side?
Thanks so much!!
Dawn

Here are your requested designs - I did yours with the basic text and then another with the '1st anniversary' line - just in case you decide you want to use it.

dawn_vegas.jpg

dawn_vegas2.jpg

janella_vegas.jpg

shrone_vegas.jpg

ann_vegas.jpg

bianca_vegas.jpg

holli_vegas.jpg

sandra_vegas.jpg

angie_vegas.jpg

latanya_vegas.jpg

andrea_vegas.jpg

one with and without the yellow border...

40_crown.jpg

40_crown2.jpg

Hey Amy...I am looking for Barbie stuff for my dd's birthday. We are doing the classic barbie silhouette using hot pink and black. Maybe black and white polka dots or the black and white zebra to go behind it. Girly! Can you do any of this? I'm thinking about the thank you for coming to my party tags and I'm not sure what else. Her name is Brinly and she is turning 6. Thank you.

I wasn't sure where you would like her name and/or age. Let me know if you would like any changes...

gifttag_barbie_sil.jpg

Hello again Amy~

I have a new request I was wondering if you could help with. I am going to make a cake for my sister's 3oth bday. She LOVES wine so I am going to mold a wine bottle out of fondant to put on the cake. I was wondering if you could do a label for me to print out, laminate and put on the fondant bottle. Not sure how it should look....just pretty and like a wine bottle label,lol. Here is an example of a fairly plain one.

kendra.jpg

kendra2.jpg

I like the wording on here. Would love for it to say Happy Birthday Kendra. Her year of birth is 1981 and would still like the 'Aged To Perfection' to be put on there. Thank you so much if you can help.

Hi Amy, it's me again :hug:
We were doing HW with DD and were checking spelling on a computer, as a result we came out with a very strange phrase, but it made my DD laugh rolling on the floor :lmao::rotfl: I am not sure "why?" :confused3...Then she suggested: it would be so cool to have a t-shirt with this sentence. Of couse, your name came in mind right away :love:

Could you please make any design with a squirrel on it and there words: "luckily squirrel chattered angrily totally unwilling suddenly swooped barely frankly innocent victim..." (she is laughing again :confused3:lmao:)

Thank you so much for your time! :flower3:

crazy phrase - but hopefully this makes her happy...

squirrel.jpg

Hi, Amy. I am still working on my son, Dylan's, Scooby-Doo fiesta birthday party. I am hoping that you can design a few more things for me. I am in need of the actual birthday invitation, treat bag topper, candy bar wrappers and cupcake toppers (not sure if you do these or not). I know this is a huge request so I will completely understand if you can't do these for me. Thank you very much!

I made up a sample invite - if you would like it customized or the wording changed on any of these designs, let me know. I have not done cupcake toppers but if they are simple circles, I could certainly put the graphic in a circle. If so, let me know the dimensions you wish for it to be in and any text you want included.

scooby_fiesta_invite.jpg

bagtopper_scooby_fiesta.jpg

candybar_scoobydoo_fiesta.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter