Amorette's Cake Decorating Experience

We were looking into this for DD birthday trip in October. I was all for it til I found out for DH to attend we’d have to pay another $125 for him and he’d get his own cake. We’d like the 3 of us to make one cake but it’s not an option so we’ve decided just to go to chef mickeys for dinner and buy a premade cake

I personally wouldn't recommend taking it on a plane. We live an hour away from the world and the cake got soft in an air conditioned car. I would try to plan it early enough in your trip to eat as much as possible before you check out. Just keep in mind the cake is really rich but very good.
Hmm. I have this booked in September when a friend and I will be down there for food and wine. Thought was our last morning, hang around Disney Springs for an early lunch, then Uber to the airport, bringing cakes home for the kids. I’ll have to think about how we may transport them.

Are there any options for vanilla cake?

Yes you can. We fit it in at CBR last November.
I went back to find this just to see what resort you were in, and I'm so relieved, because after free dining, we're now staying at CBR! I'm so relieved to know our cake will fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter