New Summer Ticket Offer!

Those hotel discounts are really great!

"Hotel guests may save up to 25% on select stays at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, the Disneyland Hotel or The Villas at Disneyland Hotel when staying four nights or longer, or may save up to 20% at these hotels Sunday – Thursday without a minimum night stay.*** These offers are for stays June 10 – Sept. 26, 2024, and can be reserved May 29 – Sept. 12, 2024"

I'm curious to see what the ticket prices will be. It says "As little as," so maybe some days would cost more depending on your dates?

"...as little as $50 per child, per day (ages 3-9) and $83 per adult, per day, Monday – Thursday, for a limited time with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. "

Those hotel discounts are really great!

"Hotel guests may save up to 25% on select stays at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, the Disneyland Hotel or The Villas at Disneyland Hotel when staying four nights or longer, or may save up to 20% at these hotels Sunday – Thursday without a minimum night stay.*** These offers are for stays June 10 – Sept. 26, 2024, and can be reserved May 29 – Sept. 12, 2024"

I'm curious to see what the ticket prices will be. It says "As little as," so maybe some days would cost more depending on your dates?

"...as little as $50 per child, per day (ages 3-9) and $83 per adult, per day, Monday – Thursday, for a limited time with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. "
The hotel sale starts on May 29. So if you have a reservation call then and have the sale applied I am!!
Disneyland has never announced the sale this far in advance..which means bookings are flat or lower than last year.

The hotel sale is the exact same as summer 2003 sale was. No difference and not less which is a huge plus.
Just wondering if Disney Visa and/or Magic Key holders will see deeper discounts than the sale.

The hotel sale starts on May 29. So if you have a reservation call then and have the sale applied I am!!
Disneyland has never announced the sale this far in advance..which means bookings are flat or lower than last year.

The hotel sale is the exact same as summer 2003 sale was. No difference and not less which is a huge plus.
Just wondering if Disney Visa and/or Magic Key holders will see deeper discounts than the sale.
Do you think they will adjust previous reservations? In the fine print it says it won't apply to previous reservations, but it seems like they have always allowed that in the past?

I'm wondering about the "Not valid on previously booked rooms".

That makes it sound as though you can't apply it to your reservation. I mean that's not a huge deal if I can just book a new reservation then cancel the old one.

I also am doing concierge so I'm wondering if it would apply to me at all with the 'select concierge' verbiage.

The days fit my stay so I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can make it fit.

I guess I could drop the club level but that's kind of a bucket list thing and I really wanted to do e-ticket lounge.

I'm wondering about the "Not valid on previously booked rooms".

That makes it sound as though you can't apply it to your reservation. I mean that's not a huge deal if I can just book a new reservation then cancel the old one.

I also am doing concierge so I'm wondering if it would apply to me at all with the 'select concierge' verbiage.

The days fit my stay so I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can make it fit.

I guess I could drop the club level but that's kind of a bucket list thing and I really wanted to do e-ticket lounge.
I have never had a problem not having the sale applied to an existing reservation. Not sure about concierge rooms. You would have to call to find out for your dates.

I have never had a problem not having the sale applied to an existing reservation. Not sure about concierge rooms. You would have to call to find out for your dates.
I've had a few times they wouldn't apply the discount. If it's tied to a specific Credit Card you have to use it for the deposit so, I've had to cancel/rebook or if you change the reservation type, like room only to a package.

Sometimes they'll do the cancel/rebook for you but sometimes it's easier to do it yourself.

Of course I've also had them apply with no problem whatsoever.

It feels like it's a random thing but I think it all depends on how the coding was written in the reservation system.

But I do think the room type is going to be the snag on this sale.

I've had a few times they wouldn't apply the discount. If it's tied to a specific Credit Card you have to use it for the deposit so, I've had to cancel/rebook or if you change the reservation type, like room only to a package.

Sometimes they'll do the cancel/rebook for you but sometimes it's easier to do it yourself.

It feels like it's a random thing but I think it all depends on how the coding was written in the reservation system.

I always book directly with Disneyland/Walt Disney Travel Company - it is a tickets/hotel package and I have never had a problem. I have known people who book directly with Disneyland either GCH, DLH or PP for a room only and get the sale applied. If you book through non Disney source it may be a problem. Even Costco Disney pacakges have had the sale applied to them.

I think the concierge room might tie you up but not sure,

I always book directly with Disneyland/Walt Disney Travel Company - it is a tickets/hotel package and I have never had a problem. I have known people who book directly with Disneyland either GCH, DLH or PP for a room only and get the sale applied. If you book through non Disney source it may be a problem. Even Costco Disney pacakges have had the sale applied to them.

I think the concierge room might tie you up but not sure,
It could.

I've always booked direct but my experience is heavily weighted to WDW. I've actually only stayed onsite at DLR once (the rest were offsite).

I'm just happy to get the heads up, since I've been stalking the website for updates. Now if we just had a drop date for Oogie Boogie Bash. :laughing:

It could.

I've always booked direct but my experience is heavily weighted to WDW. I've actually only stayed onsite at DLR once (the rest were offsite).

I'm just happy to get the heads up, since I've been stalking the website for updates. Now if we just had a drop date for Oogie Boogie Bash. :laughing:
I do not think you will have a problem if you booked direct. If you booked club level with a regular room you should be fine. All my experience is direct with DIsneyland/Walt Disney Travel Company.

It doesn't say anything about deluxe view rooms at the DL hotel being excluded so hopefully those work!

They offered a discount last summer too, but this one is even more generous.
Was that a zip code based offer, or a general offer? I can't remember anything like this in recent history, other than the child ticket offer at the first of this year.

Was that a zip code based offer, or a general offer? I can't remember anything like this in recent history, other than the child ticket offer at the first of this year.
This is for everyone, not SoCal only. Very different then in the past.

It's also noteworthy in the fine print that the SoCal offer tickets have a different reservation bucket than regular multi-day tickets. I'm assuming they'll limit how many reservations per day are available for the ticket offer and shift over as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter