Am I the only one who DOESN'T care about free dining?

Oooooh!!!..one thing I really love about "Free Dining"...Being able to upgrade to Deluxe Dining for half the cost!!! :cool1: That is how I was hooked on Deluxe Dining.

I think it is really a matter of choosing which "Special" best suits your needs. In the past, I have stayed at POP as that was the resort that I could afford at that time. Now that I have stayed at the Grand Floridian...I will save until we can go back there. :lovestruc No matter what special we choose at that time, we will have the Deluxe Dining. However, I also agree with a previous poster in that it really does depend upon which resort you stay at as to which "special" will offer the most savings.

We just DON'T eat that much food!!!!!!:scared1: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Disney food. But we really only eat 1 main meal a day. Usually dinner, so we do splurge on that. But we mostly snack for the others. It would be a MAJOR waste of money and food for us to use Free Dining.

I feel like such an oddball. I have no desire to do the dining plan at Disney, even for free. I've seen so many people have issues with what they have left, what they've used, not understanding how it works.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome that so many people can take advantage of it. I'm just wondering if I'm all alone in my little world.:rolleyes1

We could not care less either. $119 a night at the Swan and then the TIW card we are good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter