alamo rate..id#211220 worked great

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people took offense that you advocated it was okay for you to use the code at your own risk but then in post #295 you got upset that Alamo may have flagged the code or shut it down because of all the calls and e-mails to them.

If the code was a publicly available code then there should be no issue with the calls and e-mails to Alamo. You may choose to use a questionable code at your own risk that is up to you, but don't get upset at others when they wish to obtain verification from Alamo.

Ditto! Like all posters on this board, I too am looking for a good deal and to save $. Who isn't? The reason any of us come to threads like this is to find the deals. But where its' repeatedly been confirmed that a certain code is for Puerto Rico or South America residents or for travel agents, it doesn't give just anyone the right to use it simply because they know the code. If you know my credit card # and used it and I failed to notice the charges, does that make it any more right because the wrong went unnoticed? I think that happened here recently when some credit card company's online account #s were breached and the crooks managed to charge $1 per account..small enough so people might not notice. Is it stealing if I lie to WDW or a restaurant about the age of my child to get a freebie? ABSOLUTELY But, like I said, all people have varying degrees of conscience. If you (by you, I mean anyone) are fine with what you do, then just do it and quit complaining about others who choose to investigate and see if a code applies to them so that they can come by the discount honestly.

investigate and see if a code applies to them so that they can come by the discount honestl

:rotfl: If you have to "investigate" the code then wouldn't that tell all you honest people out there that it *might* be a "cheaters" code ?? or are you trying to get permission to cheat ?

Okay...this thread has outlived it's usefullness. I have tried to rein you all in, but you insist on being less than civil. So, this thread is done.
If anyone wants info about a particular code, then fine, post your question. But, there will be no more bickering about people ruining codes for others, people being immoral, or taking what isn't theirs.....we are here to put out information...and to advise others. This thread no longer does that. If you don't have direct info, don't post. This is not a debate board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter