alamo rate..id#211220 worked great

Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
used it w/$25 coupon and got a $99 rate for econ and $105 for next size
ALSO BIG:idea: hint always pick the full hour 8:00
never 8:30 or any other 1/2 hour it spikes your rate
AD3829MRB is the coupon code, make sure you keep going till the last page it shows a price over $300 on the car but continue to next page brings it down to $105week plus junk...end of August

found it http://www.retailmenot.com/view/alamo.com
they have more if this doesn't work :surfweb:

We used this site for amazing Seaworld tix lst yr, worked fine
That's all i know about the code, i will be using the kiosk..good luck..

also BIG:idea: hint always pick the full hour 8:00
AD3829MRB is the coupon code, make sure you keep going till the last page it shows a price over $300 on the car but continue to next page brings it down to $105week plus junk...end of August

I used that coupon code...fyi...if you add in contract id 430710 (Walmart code) it may bring it down even more:)
still too much $ for us...my dates for Sept. 3-7 are coming up $178.. (and thats not the car for the entire time. I tried pick up /drop off at MCO, Dolphin & CCC. In the past I've gotten it from $67-$120..

Do you know where this alamo rate..id#211220 came from and who is eligible to use it?

Here is what I got. June 25th - 30th

Alamo midsize 6 day rental $108.99 total
7013614 (unknown) - AD2123JMC (30.00 off this one exp soon.)

I would also be interested where this code came from. The web site mentioned by the first person to post it says its a waiver of collision damage when you bring it up. The combination gives me a great rate but nervous to use codes that might require a coupon or ID that I do not have.

I cant believe the difference. I tried changing the dropoff time from 8:00 to 8:30 (everything else the same) and the price increased by over $225.

so, other than it's posted on a coupon clearing site, where is this from?popcorn::

or is it a TA code/membership,etc where u might have to produce id?

ps tried it for ressie next week, almost double entertainment rate

Does anyone have experience with using this code from Alamo. I was able to get a great rate for September in Orlando with it. I called Alamo and was told that the code is associated with Puerto Rico Direct. Asked if ID was required at check in and he said no. Still very nervous about this code and hopping that better codes will be out soon so I can rebook.

If you are nervous and want to have a coupon to show, go to costco.com and click on travel. Then click on car rental and then Alamo. Choose the 25% plus 1 day free code and print the coupon screen before you enter the site to make your reservation. Then enter into Alamo's site and it will give you a mid-size SUV for less than $135 for 6 nights/7days.
675899 and AF2772JDE are the codes.

Plus I pre-paid and saved another 10% = $120.16

Thanks for the codes. Will I need to show any type of membership card from Costco when I pick up the car. (Costco is not in our area). I like to use the kiosk at MCO and online check in to avoid the lines.

Thanks for the codes. Will I need to show any type of membership card from Costco when I pick up the car. (Costco is not in our area). I like to use the kiosk at MCO and online check in to avoid the lines.

I can't guarentee anything 100% but the last time I just showed them the coupon (they really didn't even ask for it). I am a Costco member but wouldn't have had my card as I clean out my wallet before traveling and only take the bare essentials...no intention of shopping at Costco during my trip so I left it home.

This code(OP's) saved me about 40 bucks on a standing reservation I have with Alamo for a convertible in September. Though since the original is of suspect, I have to admit, I'm hesitant to rebook using it just to save a couple tens. The Costco codes end up more than my original booking.

The Costco code and coupon ended up running over $320 for the same dates and times as my $109 ressie using this code (211220)....I just don't get it. Rental rates for that week seem sky high and I really do not know why.

Still trying myself - but thanks! Our possible week (Aug 22 to 29) is super high right now - over $330 for the week! I'll try Costco.

I would also be interested where this code came from. The web site mentioned by the first person to post it says its a waiver of collision damage when you bring it up. The combination gives me a great rate but nervous to use codes that might require a coupon or ID that I do not have.

I am interested in knowing where this code came from also......

I am interested in knowing where this code came from also......

This is just a suggestion, but you can try emailing Alamo and asking them what (if anything) is needed for this code and they may mention where it's from :confused3. We rented a car this past March through National and I found a Visa code here on the boards (the code has since expired) and I was kind of skeptical as you are here because cars were running $500-$600 with just an Entertainment coupon, but using the Visa code along with an E-coupon for $35, I got a full size car for the week for $247!!!!! And that was spring break as well as Easter week :eek:. I emailed National 2 times just to make sure all I needed was to put the rental on a Visa and no paper coupon was needed for the E-coupon, and they confirmed that twice and I had no problem at the kiosk upon check-in :goodvibes. I emailed for the simple reason of having something in writing if any problems did arise. So if nobody can give any info as to where the code came from, try emailing Alamo and they may give that info in their response :confused3.

Just tried all the Costco codes on the page and ended up with a midsize SUV for $293 or a midsize car for $290 - each with the additional driver. And this is for 11 days. I may use this instead of DFIL who works for Avis...his came in at $272 for the same time period and he wasn't sure if the additional driver would be free. We've always used National in the past, so hopefully we'll be happy with Alamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter