• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

T - Tired and sleepy. I can hardly stay awake but I need to since I'm at work. ;)

X----X-men

I am interested in seeing the new X-Men film...but not sure if I will like it...:confused3

Z=ZZZZZZZ

I only post this because it is soooooooo cute....DH and the cat are sleeping and you can hear both of them zzzzzzzzzzz.....:rotfl2:

A -away

I feel like I've been away from here for a long time! Actually, I've just been really busy at work because I have to go to jury duty on Monday. And that also means I'll only be around at night, since I won't have internet access.

A -away

I feel like I've been away from here for a long time! Actually, I've just been really busy at work because I have to go to jury duty on Monday. And that also means I'll only be around at night, since I won't have internet access.

Hi Missy!! :hippie: It is ALWAYS great to see you! :hug:

My letter is C......My "son" right now is a CAT We rescued him when he was just 6 weeks old. (And now he is 2...) His name is Tobey, and is a beautiful Gray and Black Tabby....We keep hoping for our own "human children" but until then he is my little boy...:cat: :love:

D-I collect Disney non dated ornaments. My most favorite ones are the small Mickey head ornaments.

F

With the talk of Furry Friends, I just have to mention Emma, my 13 year old Black Lab.

A Black LAB?? How BEAUTIFUL!! :goodvibes

G is for Geography Bee....

When I was in Middle School I was really good at Geography and was in the Geography Bee two years in a row...I NEVER won, but I loved being part! :teacher:

J is for jury duty (what else?, LOL)

Well, I'm home from a day of jury duty. I was questioned on what looked to be an interesting case, but was excused. I do have to keep calling in until next Thursday, but let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't need me anymore!

K-I wish I could get a new Kitten that would just snuggle with me.

*Missy are you off of work for the entire week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter