• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

W

Did anyone read about the exploding Watermelons? Apparently farmers in an area of China wanted quicker results from the watermeloncrop!

Look on the MSN home page!

Seen those watermelons, that is scary if you were next to them, and they started to explode.

Skipping X

Y-My son likes to eat Yogurt. I myself eat it from time to time, but not a big fan of it.

A

Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of my favorite places to stay at Disney World. I can't get enough of Animal viewing!

B is for Baseball, my favorite sport. And I'm going to a Mets game on Memorial Day. It's one of my presents from my sister, we're going to be sitting in field level box seats!

D is for the package of (WDI) "D"isney pins I am expecting any day! :woohoo:(Too bad it is not "I" for Impatient. :rotfl2:)

F = FINALLY got my pin package. :rotfl2:
F = Four pins of Jessica (character pins)
pin84510

pin84511

pin84512

pin84513

F = Five weathervane pins. One of the five and the reason I bought them:

pin80716

And one Pluto Dog Pound pin.

:woohoo:

H = Today I rec'd my H exchange package. Also today my recipient rec'd the H package I mailed. :goodvibes

J-I had Just put in some cupcakes into the oven. Tomorrow is my daughters last day of school, so they will have a small party.

K = kittys. I have two Kitties in the house. :goodvibes
My two feline sisters names are Sandy Claws and Patches. (And they look nothing alike.)

L-I would Like to get an earlier start in doing our errands today, but we are not able to do things until we pick up my daughter from a sleepover.

M

I Mowed the yard today for the first time in about six years. I finally have my allergies under control enough to do it.

N- One of my uncles-not a blood related uncle, but by respect, has had a Nickname for me from when I was going to school, and he STILL calls me that. He knows that I DO NOT like it at all. :sad2:

P-My kids like to eat Popcorn when they are watching movies. I on the other hand is not a popcorn or movie person.

Skipping Q

R--is for READY!!

I only have 2 MONTHS till my DH's family comes to visit and I AM NOT READY!! It is alot more stressful when YOU are the host...:wizard:

Showing 5 people around Disneyland and stuff....:scared1: Will I ever make it??? :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter