ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

G--great

I just got back from a great weekend with my family!

(and Bobbi, I love Friendly's!)

G-I am hoping to do something either in my garden, or with my plants each day.

*Bobbi, we do not have a Friendly's here, but chocolate ice cream sodas sounds yummy.

I love the WHITE CHERRY ICEES!! I think it is funky cool to not have color and flavor match... popcorn:: Does that make sense? :3dglasses

J is for my nephew Joseph...who just finished his sophomore year at UNC. He's pre med, and he's doing very well. And he's a great son, nephew, brother, cousin...just a great guy.

Looking forward to next week being less busy and finally working on the pictures from my trip.

Q is for quiet. It is very quiet in the house today, I think dad & I are just tired.

Yes there is :). Shall I ship it to you? :rotfl:

R-I think I will have a ice cold Root beer soon.

oh yes! And I am drinking a cold root beer right now myself!

S--is for Sound of Music. Dad & I went to a local community theater production of SOM last night--my niece Dana was Marta, the next to youngest Von Trapp kid, and my niece Samantha was a nun. Their mom, my sister Monica played violin in the orchestra. It was awesome!

V-I am very itch from working in the garden. I need to take a shower.

****Eva and anyone else, if a particular letter is hard, you can always skip it ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter