ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

D

I have a cousin named Dave who calls himself Bear. I hope I get B next time so I can say I have a cousin who calls himself Bear but his name is Dave.

:lovestruc Happy Anniversary Susan!!! :lovestruc

G-I want to Go up our road since there was a helicopter that kept flying along with a sherrif like car that went up the road. Wonder what happened????

H - Hot. It is so hot here. We went from rain, rain, rain and terrible storms/tornado-type weather in May to HOT in June. I wonder what happened to spring. We skipped it and went straight to hot summer.

:lovestruc Happy Anniversary Susan!!! :lovestruc

G-I want to Go up our road since there was a helicopter that kept flying along with a sherrif like car that went up the road. Wonder what happened????
Thank you!!

H - Hot. It is so hot here. We went from rain, rain, rain and terrible storms/tornado-type weather in May to HOT in June. I wonder what happened to spring. We skipped it and went straight to hot summer.
Us too!

I-I now know why there was a helicopter, and police in our area yesterday.
Do tell us!!

J - I have two Jokers in the family.

K-I wish we had a windy day so that we could fly Kites.

*There is a missing lady up our road, so they are trying to find her.

M- Last weekend I bought a new Harley Davidson leather Motorcycle jacket at a garage sale. Consider me a Rebel in a Minivan...WOOHOO!!:moped::moped::moped:

o--outside. The weather here doesn't make me want to go outside. It's been rainy or humid the last few days.

Q. It's been quite a day, and the company we expected today won't be here til Sunday. It will definitely be quieter without him. :rotfl2:

U - Umbrellas were a necessity yesterday but not today, but will be a necessity again tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter