A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Thanks for the great trip report!!
I can't imagine being stuck in Atlanta airport during a storm.
Looking forward to finding out what the surprise is:wizard:

Oh! Congratulations on your new niece! I'm sure you're busy, so you can easily be forgiven for not posting, Wendy. But do know - your fans await!

Good Morning everyone! Thanks to CherokeeMama I found this report! :goodvibes I'm still catching up - I'm on page 20. I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it so far. It's nice to hear 2 perspectives of the trip! Hopefully I'll be finishing it soon!

Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone. Here's a picture of my new baby niece!

100_2122.jpg

Isn't she ugly! LOL I so think newborn babies are the ugliest creatures in the world. :confused3 :rotfl:

She is beautiful!

I just spent the last 4 hours starting and finishing your report!! I have never been on the internet this long!!

Thank you for sharing your story and family with us. You gave me a little reality check and a friendly reminder to be grateful for everything I have. So thank you!

I can't wait to hear/see what your wonderful neighbors had waiting for you upon your return!!!

Glad to hear baby and sis are doing fine. One of my sisters had her baby this week too....Tuesday...both are doing fine as well.

I think all newborns look like Stitch/ET/______ (pick an alien and fill in blank) at first. My mom doesn't lie...ever. When she sees an ugly baby she says "oh, how precious" because all babies are precious even if they are homely. LOL. She also says precious and sweetheart and honey on other ocassions, because she is southern. One time she called my oldest son precious and I said "HEY...he is not precious he is beautiful." She laughed.

Glad to hear all is well though...I am enjoying mental images of you taking care of 2 extra children, for a grand total of 4...lightweight!!!!! LOL.....

Elisa

I just found, started and finished your report all in one day. I have to tell you that this has been the most touching TR I've ever read.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your experiences.

Wow what an awesome trip report!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it and read all in one night and now can hardly wait to see what your house looks like.
thanks Diane

What an amazing trip. So many special moments for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing everything with us.

I just read through your trip and was so glad you were/are going to tell us about your pleasantville town working on your house. Cannot wait to hear about it. What a great trip report.

My computer has crashed. I'm not sure if my harddrive survived. I will know by Wednesday though. I hope to be back sometime next week and finishe this all up. I finally have photopass pics as well and they turned out nice. Thanks for sticking with me.

We're here Wendy!!!! Talking about your house, they will be pouring the slab to ours the Fri while we are at WDW!!!! They (Habitat Consrtuction Sup.)said 8 Sat and all 3 houses will be built. Soooo it looks like we will have our house for CHristmas!!!!!!!:yay: The note(house note, taxes AND Ins.!!) will be quite a bit cheaper than what we are paying for rent now Sooo It will be such a blessing!!!!
I can't WAIT.
AND I can't wait to find out what's been done with yours!!!!!!!:dance3:

LeeLee, where is your pre trip report? I can't find it. I tried to pm you and it looks like your feature is turned off. I was wondering if there was a time where Bill Lin you and myself could meet up at GKTW.

WendyGrace, I will wait as long as it takes to see the photopass pics.

:goodvibes
LeeLee, where is your pre trip report? I can't find it. I tried to pm you and it looks like your feature is turned off. I was wondering if there was a time where Bill Lin you and myself could meet up at GKTW.
UMMM:guilty: *Ducks head and cowers in shame* haven't started one! I think I might start one this week when the boys (including DH) go back to school. I'll do like Elisa nd just start a Trip Report since we will be going in yes let's all say it together
15 days!!!!!:banana: :banana:
I will check my pm and see why it isn't working. I recieved another pm to day so I don't know:confused3
We're not staying at GKTW. We are going through another WISH org and somehow DS5's diagnosis got shortend to just CO so they thought he was just chronically ill and didn't fit the specifications for GKTW and DISNEY. They are paying for everything out of pocket. No donated tickets nothing. In talking to them last week I found this out. It's o.k. We are still ging to have a blast and I'm glad we have the whole week to park hop WDW as that's what DS5 wants to do anyway. Also we could have waited and went the other route with MAW or stayed with TWW and went throughGKTW but I'm scared if we wait much longer that DH either willnot be able or will not be here to go with us so we're gonna go while everyones well enough to go!!!! I will PM you the days me and Bill talked about meeting in the parks. We'll work out something!!!

LeeLee, when you make your tr, I'll be reading it, for sure! No matter where the tickets come from, it will still be disney and very fun:woohoo: Our sending organization the dream factory is very large and has been going for something like 25 years or more. Our dream volunteer is new at it though, this is her first disney dream to make. She has someone with 20 years experience making disney dreams helping her.

wendygrace, thank you thank you for your persistence with your TR!!:thanks:
:grouphug: to all your family, your new niece, your sis who just moved out and especially Michael and Danae.
We are going on DD (almost 9 yo) MaW trip Oct 21-28, and most of my ?? were answered by your TR alone!!:surfweb:
Many wishes for good health to Michael and future vacations. Can't wait to hear about your house and furniture!!

This is one of the best TRs I have ever read. :goodvibes Thank you very much for sharing your story with us. Best wishes with your new home. pixiedust: (and good luck with your computer!)

Take care,
Michelle

I am sorry to hear about your hard drive. Isn't it awful how totally dependent we have become on our technology! I don't know if my children could figure out how to change the channel on the TV without a remote. Hope the cyber gods smile down on you and the PC is up and running again. As a precaution, make sure that all your photos are saved somewhere...you would hate to lose them if your hard drive truly dies....

Can't wait to see the photopass pics and hear the house news!

To all the other wish families who are getting ready to go to GKTW or just WDW (LeeLee)...I'll say it again...please take a group photo and post it when you get back...I feel invested in your trips too! Have an awesome time!!!!!

~Elisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter