A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Hi
I am so glad to hear that your sister is doing ok. :thumbsup2
Hope you are all doing great and having a nice weekend.:goodvibes

Darlene

Dear Wendy,
Thank you for writing this wonderful report. Your kids are just SO CUTE! Those expressions of wonder are JUST what it's all about.

You've given me an idea. I retire next year, and for a decade my dream had been to spend winters in Florida working at WDW. I had to abandon that dream last year as my mobility issues increased. Now, thanks to your report, I see a new dream - a place where even a somewhat rickety old lady might be useful. Hopefully the winter of 2008-2008 will find me volunteering at GKTW.

May your lives be richly blessed. Thank you for writing.

It was very nice to read your report and I can't wait to see what the volunteers have done to your home while you were away. Best Wishes.

Wendy, I followed your link from over at Goofylovers and Meeskas report, love the trip report and can't wait to read what happened with your house.

:thumbsup2 Wendy, what a great trip report. I pray that you and your family enjoy many more family vacations. Can't wait to hear about the house...

What a wonderful trip report Wendy. Your family is so special and I am so glad that both of your childern had such a 'magical' time at WDW. We are very blessed here at the DISboards to be allowed to share in all of the tender, heart warming memories from your trip. I know that Michael and Danae are blessed to have such wonderful, caring parents. Thanks again for a beautiful trip report.:thumbsup2

Love following your trip report. I accompanied my best friends son (and family of coarse) on their make a wish trip. He is technology dependent so I went as his nurse to help out. We too stayed at GKTW.
Thanks for bringing back the wonderful memories.
Love all the pictures of your awesome kids. Your families love and devotion shines through in your trip report.

Waiting to see what your neighbors did. :)

Congrats to you on receiving "Disney-Love". I think it is the greatest thing that they let you go to the front of the line and all the extra perks. You and your family definitely deserve it.

My Prayers are with you and your sister!!!

i just read your whole trip report tonight in one fell swoop! it was fantastic. the joy on your adorable children's faces was something you will remember always! i'm looking forward to hearing the ending though!

I'm not all the way done reading your trip report. My mother told me to get on and read this. We were both touched by this and we both sat here bawling our eyes out. It makes you realize what Disney can do for you. It can carry bad thoughts out of your head and makes you forget about everything. You and your family are so strong.

My mom and I are going to be reading more of your trip report. :]

Theres this one song you have to listen to. It's called, "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe.
"When you pray, pray for strength to help you carry on..when the troubles come your way."

"When you dream, dream big.
As big as the ocean blue.
When you dream it might come true.
When you dream...dream big."

:)

Wendy:

You haven't posted to your TR in a while. Is there a new neice in the family? I hope both of your sisters are well, and that you and Mick, Michael and Danae are all doing well too. I know I speak for many when I say we are anxious to hear about the house and how all of you are doing.

Elisa

Can't wait for update on your trip report Wendy. Hope all is well with you and your family-and your house :rotfl:

Hi Wendygrace,

I just wanted to thank you for your beautiful trip report. Your children are gorgeous, and I'm so glad that you all got to experience this wonderful trip together. It looks like you made many wonderful family memories, and you have so many fabulous pictures to share your stories and adventures with us all. Thanks again for sharing, and I can't wait to hear what happend to your house.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I do read but my time is very limited. I have some final things that are in the works to complete my trip report which should show up real soon and then I will finish it.

In other news, my niece was born by c-section this morning. She is doing well. My sister is having some aftereffects from the epidural and hopefully she'll be fine soon.

As for the rest of us, we are doing fine and my sis and family are expected to move out this weekend. Hopefully I will have more time to update then. Thank you all for sticking by me. I was hoping to have pictures up by now but alas, it shall not be.

Hopefully I will have more time to update then. Thank you all for sticking by me. I was hoping to have pictures up by now but alas, it shall not be.

Not to worry, its worth the wait! :goodvibes

Congratulations on the birth of your little niece!! :cutie:

Kathy

What a wonderful trip report! You have GORGEOUS children! Thank you for sharing with us...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter