A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

medievaldave there appears to be a gap between stays, I am not sure Disney would hold a tree for a week. But, Missmonorail would be next if this could somehow proceed.

The tree is up in my room and it looks beautiful. I will ask and I'm sure they would hold it. Cmon it's the holidays. Lol. I will let u guys know

k, just to be clear I beleive medievaldave and missmonorail overlap and could almost hand off from one person to the other. There are 3 gaps after that. The longest is 8 days. I'm not sure if that would be allowed. And if it isn't going to work, it would be up to you two if you just want a two person exchange.

k, just to be clear I beleive medievaldave and missmonorail overlap and could almost hand off from one person to the other. There are 3 gaps after that. The longest is 8 days. I'm not sure if that would be allowed. And if it isn't going to work, it would be up to you two if you just want a two person exchange.
I posted on another board. Hopefully we can find someone during the november gap and save the exchange!

If not it doesn't hurt to try and have them hold it. Stay positive and merry Christmas. We only have 4 full days left and we r getting sad. We wish the weather was like it is now our first couple weeks.

If not it doesn't hurt to try and have them hold it. Stay positive and merry Christmas. We only have 4 full days left and we r getting sad. We wish the weather was like it is now our first couple weeks.

The issue is with Disney's luggage storage policy. If the tree is unattended for 2-3 days, it will remain at VGF with Bell Services. After three or so days, the tree is transferred elsewhere on property. Last year, one tree was being held by Disney Floral. A day or two is fine, but the weekly gaps are too significant.

Jim 8O

medievaldave there appears to be a gap between stays, I am not sure Disney would hold a tree for a week. But, Missmonorail would be next if this could somehow proceed.

Yes, the November to December gap is what most needs to be filled. If a family is able to give our tree a villa during this time, then the most significant gap will have been addressed.

Jim 8O

The tree is up in my room and it looks beautiful. I will ask and I'm sure they would hold it. Cmon it's the holidays. Lol. I will let u guys know

Thanks, medievaldave. It would be most helpful to know if the tree will be transferred offsite, to somewhere else at WDW, during the weekly gaps.

Jim 8O

2015 VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Schedule :santa:

Tree #1: Sago Cay
November 4 - November 19: medievaldave
November 19 - November 20: Miss Monorail 1971

November 20 - November 28: Available (8 nights)
November 28 - December 5: calleger
December 5 - December 14: SpaceMountain77

December 14 - December 17: Available (3 nights)
December 17 - December 24: spears2008
December 24 - December 28: Available (4 nights)
December 28 - January 7: locashaina

I am somewhat less concerned about the 3 - 4 night gaps. There is greater potential for the tree to be lost during the November 20th - 28th spread.

Jim 8O

Deck your villa with Sago Cay! Tree exchange dates are still available! :santa:

November 20 - November 28: Available (8 nights)
December 14 - December 17: Available (3 nights)
December 24 - December 28: Available (4 nights)

Your villa can begin to look a lot like Christmas! Three reservation dates are still available.

We will be packing up the tree today. what to do looks like the gaps are still there

We should plan our first exchange either between you and Miss Monorail 1971 (for one or two nights) or you and calleger.

Also, would you please ask Bell Services where the tree will be kept during the 8 night gap?

Thanks,
Jim 8O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter