• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

Oh my goodness! I love tree exchanges!! We did it when we rented points :) little bummed though.. I think we are arriving a little too early to be involved this year :( NOV 8-15

Hi everyone,

We are currently at WDW, staying at PVB actually. If there is interest, then I will gladly begin organizing our exchange for 2015 when we return. We, too, will be staying at VGF in December.

Jim 8O

Unless u want to bring a tree and start it off too. They send them back. I'll be using mine nov 2-19[/QUOTE

I wish I could...we are flying down and on a flight where we have to pay for baggage...I try to only get by with one carry on. Maybe next year:)

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies & Gentlemen!

I will gladly coordinate the Third Annual Holiday Tree Exchange at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. We have enjoyed two successful seasons, with many participating families, and I am eager to continue the tradition this year with many more.

Right now, it would be most helpful to know who is interested in donating a tree. Donations work best with families arriving at the end of November or beginning of December. Once we have established our number of trees and potential booking dates, then the schedule can be filled with additional families.

Also, this year, I kindly request one change in the process. Coordinating the tree exchange is much easier when guests provide their names and contact information. During the past two years, it has been very difficult to coordinate the exchange with individuals that only use their DISboard user ID. Individuals that provide their name and contact information, which is shared only with participating families, will be scheduled for participation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jim

2015 VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Schedule

Tree #1: Sago Cay
November 4 - 19: medievaldave

November 20 - December 2: Available
December 3 - 14: SpaceMountain77

December 15 - January 3: Available

2015 VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Schedule

Tree #1: Sago Cay
November 4 - 19: medievaldave
November 20 - December 2: Available
December 3 - 14: SpaceMountain77
December 15 - January 3: Available

C'mon everyone!!!!! Join in on the fun. It's a great experience especially when ur on the monorail and can see your room lit up. Not just from the tree but last year we brought lights for the windows and balcony.

C'mon everyone!!!!! Join in on the fun. It's a great experience especially when ur on the monorail and can see your room lit up. Not just from the tree but last year we brought lights for the windows and balcony.

I was just looking through our thread to compare this year's progress to last year's progress. We had more interest this time last year.

That's what I thought. I hope more ppl join in. It was fun to pass it down. I was excited when it was returned to me as well. We probably won't make it down next year because we are in the middle of building our house and next years money will be spent on all the goodies the goes inside of it. Lol. But who knows. Might just burn up points anyway

I would like to join this year. Nov. 28th - Dec. 5th, 2015.

Hello calleger,

I apologize for missing your post. Are you still interested in participating? If so, I will gladly add you to our schedule.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

Hello calleger,

I apologize for missing your post. Are you still interested in participating? If so, I will gladly add you to our schedule.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

I would like to join this year still. I was going with the assumption I didn't fit into the schedule that currently exists with one tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter