5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
gptmba said:
Well, I don't know what is up with my DD7. She start complaining of a really bad pain in her "lower left quadrant". I think it might be constipation, so I start asking all these questions. She says to me, "Mom, why do you care if I pooped or not? It's my belly that hurts not my butt."
(insert huff here!)

Did she actaully use the term loer left quadrant??:confused3 :rotfl: Tell her no sickness till after June 4th please! :thumbsup2

CajunGirl2 said:
Mean, mean mommy. When are you going to tell them? They are in for a BIG surprise.

Actually Aubrey thinks we should tell them so they can get excited about it and also when there friends talk about there plans for the summer the kids can have somewhere they are going.
I am a mean mom and said they are going to Myrtle Beach which they know about :rotfl2:

I think the kids haven't realized yet cause we normally never keep things from them so it is fun for me to know that I can. maybe when we get back from FL next week we will tell them!!!

Fran,
It has dawned on me that I never let you know that I got hte pants. THey fit perfectly thank you very much! We got them WEDS night when we were without power. THank you!

Glad they fit! I'm glad someone could get more use out of them.

DH is laughing at me b/c I ordered ANOTHER black dress. As with sandles, he can't understand the need for yet another one.

2 weeks from today! :banana:

Fran
:teacher:

dzneprincess said:
Did she actaully use the term loer left quadrant??:confused3 :rotfl: Tell her no sickness till after June 4th please! :thumbsup2

Nope, not until I asked first does it hurt in the upper or lower section. Then she said the lower left part. If she had used the word quadrant, I would have known she was in the room way too much when I watch House and ER way too much! :teeth:

tchrmom said:

DH is laughing at me b/c I ordered ANOTHER black dress. As with sandles, he can't understand the need for yet another one.

Fran

Lets see this dress please? LOL Sorry ladies but I am not with you on the whole black dress and sandals thing...I am however in on the "Do you really need ANOTHER pair of CROCS" look from DH..at this point I am up to black(2nd pair have worn thru org pr),navy blue, royal blue, butter yellow, light pink, fuschia, purple, teal and pair of sea green niles and a pair of black aztecs....I feel tat before long I am going to be like the BORGS......Resistance is futile!

gptmba said:
Nope, not until I asked first does it hurt in the upper or lower section. Then she said the lower left part. If she had used the word quadrant, I would have known she was in the room way too much when I watch House and ER way too much! :teeth:

HAHA I was wondering! But you never call tell these days! Besides dont you know, this group has the smarted and most talented kids ever..it is a true miracle that we all ended up on the same sailing! :thumbsup2

I need some shirts and I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and order from Lands End or just wait until next Friday until I "might" get to go to Mobile/Foley to go shopping with a friend. With my luck, either the trip will be canceled or I won't find anything and it'll be too late to order online.

So I guess I could order the stuff, have then deliver to Sears (in which case I don't have to pay shipping, I think.) and have more time to decide. Or just have more stuff. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Alright a UTOP with my favorite hobby! SHOPPING!

gptmba said:
Well, I don't know what is up with my DD7. She start complaining of a really bad pain in her "lower left quadrant". I think it might be constipation, so I start asking all these questions. She says to me, "Mom, why do you care if I pooped or not? It's my belly that hurts not my butt."
(insert huff here!)
:rotfl2: Gaaa, you're so nosy!!! :rotfl2:

tchrmom said:

Fran

Hi Fran - we can never have too many black dresses....but mine is red, oh well....Mother said she wanted to get me a birthday present for the cruise, but I don't need any more dresses do I.... :teeth: I 'spained the new red one was her present. (easier that way, hard for her to shop.....)

Bedroom and closets cleaned...taking a break before tackeling the bath -- Sam just walked out of the house with a broom....came back, walked out with a rake....came back ...walked out with a scyth??????

Dare I ask????

Bad thing about cleaning clostes, I found lots of cute T shirts for the cruise....We will have to add a few more days for me to wear them all.

Mary - the mni Nav's are great...Ours are printed, dried and in their plastic sleeves all ready....

Later......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter