5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikipug

A princess NEVER chases a chicken!<br><font color=
WOO HOO!!!! 38,000... because I'm still 38... and you're not!
2.gif

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is Part 9 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=653643

kikipug said:
WOO HOO!!!! 38,000... because I'm still 38... and you're not!
2.gif

SURE beat up on the OLD GUY!!!! Well I should get going so I can make it to lunch on time you know how SLLLOOOOOWWWW us OLD guys are....

kikipug said:
GREAT.... :rolleyes: ... we get to cruise with TWO drunk, sunburned bald guys who are sacrificing their skin cells, liver cells, and brain cells under the guise of 'scientific research'

4.gif
4.gif
EVERYTHING in moderation dear!!!

congrats on the milestone!!!

Congrats to Karen on post #38,000

Congrats to Ray on reply #38,000

Coachpug said:
OR if you could have them installed by this weeknd since Monday you file for bankruptcy and you want those covered...I bet they hang up very quickly..during my slow time at work while surfing the web I find sites on how to play along with telemarketers..some great lines...

Like this one?

http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.html

WDWLVR said:
Congrats to Karen on post #38,000

THANK YOU!!!!!! Thank you very much!!! :lmao:

Cool, a U TOP shared with Mary!!

pixiedust: pdfg

kikipug said:
Welcome back!!!

Loved your commentary about carnival rides... (I know, I know, it was about mumps... but the carnival ride comments hit home... ask my kids how many carnival rides I've ever let them go on... ZERO... and yes, they wear bike helmets, too... even though they are the only kids in the neighborhood that do!)

Keep up the great work!!

Hey, if you move to our neighborhood, we ALL wear helmets. Except one family, but there's not much in those heads to get damaged. :lmao: :confused3

Good morning, everyone

:sad2: :sick:

Sue is not feeling well today....... either a really bad head cold, allergies or a sinus infection. When Sue takes to her bed, she is really feeling bad. So I get to pick up darling Nick (who is going on the cruise ) and Emily. I will have them until BIL picks them up. I do love those two cuties.

This will be my 100th post. A small milestone for me.

Have a good day.

Liz :wave2:

DBCS said:
OK.... Shelby has posted the thread for the 9 and unders....

It is titled Tag-A-Longs Double Scoop Group.... May 27, '06

She is eagerly waiting to become the top thread!! princess: :teeth:

When we looked at it this am before school she asked why she was not on top where she was last night when she posted. I explained that she had to keep writing and get lots of other kids to write then it stays on top. She then looked at me and said "So let's get posting. How many do I need to do to be in first place?" AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! :rotfl2:

So let this be a lesson to you all.... This is how addictions get passed through the family! :rotfl:

I'll get all of mine on tonight to post, if all goes well! L-O-N-G story, but too boring to tell! :teeth:

Hi cruisers..

For all you that have the YES (Yankee Entertainment Station) channel, we'll be at the game tonight, weather permitting. They're playing the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Hey, that would include a lot of you Florida residents. We'll be on the upper deck, 1st base side. Keep your eyes out for us...:3dglasses . Let's go Yanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter