5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! Just 2 weeks! :banana:

We're heading down to my parents' this morning. Erin's belting out the High School Musical soundtrack from the back seat, Uno's next to her, apparently trying to kill us with his HORRIBLE breath. Jim's listening to Howard Stern. And I'm Dis-ing. Ah... family time in the car.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

--Samantha

carvinfool said:
Hi everybody. yes she has let me out of the basement today! I'll be 48 today as of 5:35 pm. I have fire training in a little bit so i'll check in later.
(about 2:00pm) Have a nice day everyone!

Happy Birthday, Larry! :cheer2: Enjoy you enjoy your time out of the basement! :rotfl2:

--Samantha

tinksdad said:
Your wish is my command.....
slightly big, but you have to get the "full picture"

back
ccTback.jpg

front logo

ccTfront.jpg

Oh, i am so sad. We didn't order any shirts. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Fran,
It has dawned on me that I never let you know that I got hte pants. THey fit perfectly thank you very much! We got them WEDS night when we were without power. THank you!

justmestace said:
He had two softball games of his own tonight. And just to add to MY fun, Jared went to the school dance. One of me is not enough.
The "reinforcements" arrived just in time for me to get Jared. Whew.

It has also dawned on me that I never wished Ms Jordan a Happy Birthday! I am sorry! :wizard: Happy Happy Happy Birthday! I hope it was all you hoped for Jordan!!!!!!!:cheer2:

CajunGirl2 said:
Kids are soooo resilient. That just proves it. Glad Nate is feeling better. Hope mom can get some rest.

Ang

Yes I know now! LOL But I forge tthat in my panic! I am so glad to hear that your situation also seems to be retreating! Poor little angel having to have one!

CajunGirl2 said:
Some of us with little ones have talked about going to Maj. (don't know how to spell it so I'll stop there).

My DDs are almost 5 & 3.5.

Angie

i dont know what we are going to do either, since we have Nate who is 3...keep me informed guys please. I am not much of a planner so it is nice to have someone take charge and say this is where we are going, are you in or out?

Well, I don't know what is up with my DD7. She start complaining of a really bad pain in her "lower left quadrant". I think it might be constipation, so I start asking all these questions. She says to me, "Mom, why do you care if I pooped or not? It's my belly that hurts not my butt."
(insert huff here!)

chip&dale&fun said:
Originally Posted by dzneprincess
I forgot to tell yall, after we were done with the stitches last night, we all piled into the car, get buckled in and Nate says " Now where we go Mommy?" like he was ready for a new adventure! It was so cute!

Amanda - that is wonderful...glad he is feeling beter.

When will the stitches come out...
I will take him back on WEDS

chip&dale&fun said:
Who said we are being to thinka like as a group - Amanda right?

My first door sign used the same Mickey Image --- but not to worry, I changed it so we won't match....let's see if I can scan mine in today,

Yep it was me...more proof see? I forget to tell yall we are famous...someone on another board I talk to told me she was glad she wasnt sailling with us blabbermouths we might talk the ears off everyone! HAHA ( it wasin a joking manner though not mean):thumbsup2

chip&dale&fun said:
TREATED MYSELF LAST YEAR TO A FRANGIPANI - BUT NOT FOR FORMAL NIGHT. YOU WILL NEED RESSIE, IT WILL BE BUSY.....BUT MY DO WAS A FRENCH BRAID.....CANNOT HANDLE ONE MYSELF, ARMS ARN'T LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!

I can do a french braid for ya

dobelover said:
Good Morning All

Sue

Good morning Sue. HOw are you feeling? ID the crud all gone and you are back to normal? Hope so! Are the kids getting excited about the cruise?
sunny.gif

whnim64 said:
None here, yet. Of course the last time FedEx tried to find us, they drove around for about an hour looking for our house before we spotted them 1/4 mile down the road turning around and flagged them down.

Yall must be out in the boonies! How are the chickens doing lately? I have not heard you speak of them? Oh yeah, who is going to take care of the animals while yall are gone? :confused3

carvinfool said:
Hi everybody. yes she has let me out of the basement today! I'll be 48 today as of 5:35 pm. I have fire training in a little bit so i'll check in later.
(about 2:00pm) Have a nice day everyone!
So I guess that means back in the basement you go at 536pm?:lmao:

sjtracey said:
Good morning all! Just 2 weeks! :banana:

We're heading down to my parents' this morning. Erin's belting out the High School Musical soundtrack from the back seat, Uno's next to her, apparently trying to kill us with his HORRIBLE breath. Jim's listening to Howard Stern. And I'm Dis-ing. Ah... family time in the car.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

--Samantha

Hope you have a great one too! I have to get off this computer and pack! I only have 2day and 2mrrw!eek!

gptmba said:
Oh, i am so sad. We didn't order any shirts. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Pssst...I have almost $200 worth od shirt and bag that I can sell ya! :rotfl2: I bet I was the highest order? I dont think anyone else is sailing with as large a family as we are?!? LOL

PS Kevin, I forgot to thank you for the pictures! THey look great! Thanks so much to PAM/MARIA/ and MARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter