5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiominnie said:
AWWWWW....you're a dear. :) I know I'm a bother... One of our rules in this house is "do not create unnecessary work for others." Sorry for creating work for you. :(

No bother at all. You pointed out a flaw in what I had done and I appreciate that. Now everyone who wants an early copy can easily have one. So thank you!

dzneprincess said:
Am I the only one who has not received shirts or bag?
None here, yet. Of course the last time FedEx tried to find us, they drove around for about an hour looking for our house before we spotted them 1/4 mile down the road turning around and flagged them down.

CajunGirl2 said:
I didn't take her back. I just decided to go with the plan of giving her mineral oil & TRYING to eat a better diet. I checked her the other day & the hemmorhoid is pretty much gone. I'll just continue to monitor her. Thanks for asking.

Ang

Ang, that's great news!

--Samantha

CajunGirl2 said:
If anyone wants one of the magnetic frames (pocket magnet) that I bought yesterday, just send me a PM & I'd be happy to pick one up for you. You just need to make sure you trim your door sign to 8x10. They were $2.13 ($1.99 + tax).

Ang

I wonder if they have them at Hobby Lobby -- the Michael's here is on the other side of town.

ohiominnie said:
Wait a sec....hoping this isn't too late. I wonder if my photo printer can print 11x17.

found this on the internet re: my printer
Media sizes, custom
3 x 5 to 8.5 x 24 in

Would that mean I can't print 11x17? :confused3

Never mind... Serves me right for not reading all the way back to yesterday afternoon before jumping in with a response.

I'm going to go drink some coffee now...

--Samantha

Good Morning All -- Only 14 more days. Hard to believe it has gotten down to this from when we all booked back In September 2004.

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Charley and I are going to go to the mall early this morning. All of the big store are opening at either 7 or 8, so I better get moving. Looks like I will miss the next milestone

For those of you that haven't gotten your shirts yet, I am sure you will be getting them by Monday or Tuesday. She did say everyone on the East Coast would be at least 5 days , and that won't include a Saturday or Sunday.

I am glad that those of you who have received them likes what they got. I was worried someone might want to shoot me, well some of you still may:rotfl2:

Gotta run and go get cruise shopping done. Have agreat day everyone.

chip&dale&fun said:
OUR PIRATE NIGHT DOOR SIGN....SEE I POSTED FIRST AND LAST NAMES.... :teeth:

lotsigpage0023.jpg
Ah yes! Bucaneros Del Caraibe!!! pirate: pirate:

BWVPam said:
I wonder if they have them at Hobby Lobby -- the Michael's here is on the other side of town.

If you don't want to try to hunt it down at Hobby Lobby, I'd be happy to pick one up for you. FYI ... they were with the picture frames at Michael's.

Ang

whnim64 said:
May I be the first to say

party: :bday: :cake: :love2: :love: to my better half.

Happy Birthday!
:bday: Happy Birthday Larry!! :bday:

Are you letting him out of the basement for the celebration??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi everybody. yes she has let me out of the basement today! I'll be 48 today as of 5:35 pm. I have fire training in a little bit so i'll check in later.
(about 2:00pm) Have a nice day everyone!

carvinfool said:
Hi everybody. yes she has let me out of the basement today! I'll be 48 today as of 5:35 pm. I have fire training in a little bit so i'll check in later.
(about 2:00pm) Have a nice day everyone!
:rotfl2: Do we need to call gaRry???? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter