5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
kikipug said:
No, no, no... let me clarify before I scare diners away from a GREAT restaurant...

oh, there's not much that will scare us away from good food. Our favorite must eat at hole in the wall restaurant,Riviera Restaurnt is off of the old route 66 near Wilmington IL - I have cousins who live close to there...It's in the basement, the food is brought down by a dumbwaiter. The decor is shower curtain and carpeting on the walls, with plastic tulip trailer park/patio lights. The last time we were there the price of a can of beer was still cheaper than a can of pop - 50 cents - if you don't mighd schlitz or pabst. We haven't been back since when I kicked what I thought was a piece of bread and it turned out to be a dead mouse...Too bad, because it's really good food...

gptmba said:
What's wrong with the spray and the sport versions? Just curious! :thumbsup2
We like the spray. They have a watermelon smelling one that is pretty easy to apply. It's really good for that weird thin spot on the top of my head.......... :rolleyes1

Looky there! A TOP with gptmba, bald spots and watermelon sunscreen!! :thumbsup2

monkeypirate.jpg

dzneprincess said:
MY DH will gladly give anyone a ride that morning...

Amanda, where are you guys staying? And that's awful nice of you to volunteer your hubby like that. Does he know?

mickeymo said:
The last time we were there the price of a can of beer was still cheaper than a can of pop - 50 cents - if you don't mighd schlitz or pabst.
Shhhhh, don't say cheap beer to loud!! :rotfl2:

I know its been a few weeks since I have been able to read or post on the DIS board. It just seems crazy right now and we were all sick off and on too! I bet I have missed a BUNCH of stuff!! :listen:

If you have any good highlights of whats been said please feel free to share! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is doing well and Can't wait until the trip!!!! :banana: :cool1:

ohioMickey said:
that's not how Mowana remembers it
Look at that! The guy swoops in with a upper cut!! I LOVE this thread!! :banana: :banana:

So Mike, thinking of sticking around or just slumming?? :lmao:

tinksdad said:
Look at that! The guy swoops in with a upper cut!! I LOVE this thread!! :banana: :banana:

So Mike, thinking of sticking around or just slumming?? :lmao:

Mike, tomorrow morning if you realize your count is off in your prescription bottle, I'll admit now....I took them. :) Been a depressing day on the DIS today and a little "happy medicine" will do me good.

Well, either that or I could threaten not to make you a salad for your dinner tomorrow. Oh, yeah, that's a better idea. :lmao:

ohioMickey said:
I'll stick around until someone mentions kitty litter.

HA! You just did. Goodbye!!! :lmao: :lmao:
That's what you get for not defending me in the Mowana vs. Ceramic bowl case. :)

whnim64 said:
I had 3 bags of brown sugar and 2 big jars of strawberry jam in my pantry for a long time. I kept thinking that I needed them, so kept buying until I got it figured out.

I just did that with ketchup. I found that I have 3 large ketchups now. I hate when that happens. I know how you feel.

ohiominnie said:
Just their name. I think the official name is a brown headed cowbird. They are interesting creatures. They do not make their own nests, but rather will lay their eggs in another birds nest. Since the incubation for cowbirds is about 2 days shorter than other birds, the cowbird babies hatch first and grow for a few days before the real eggs hatch. That gives them an unfair advantage and they can get all of the food the parents bring back. Sometimes a mother cowbird will even kick the real eggs out of the nest before laying her own!!!

http://www.wbu.com/chipperwoods/photos/cowbird.htm

Hey, we have those birds, too. Didn't know their name though. I'll have to look it up in our book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter