5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
tchrmom said:
Well.........got up and got everything we wanted! :banana:

Got parasailing on Sunday. 10:30 :woohoo:

Good, now maybe I can get some good rest. HAd a nightmare about missing it..................

Good night.hope every one else got what they wanted too. :sunny:

Mary, did you get my pm the other day?

Fran
:teacher:

Who from your family is parasailing at 10:30 on Sunday. Our whole family is booked on that excursion.

We are set for reservations. The only ""glitch"" we ran into was because we are in two different rooms, Jim is all set for Palo dinner, but the time we had requested for Jim for Palo- 8pm on Tuesday was gone by the time I tried to make my reservation. I think we are good to go because it says the reservation is for one or two people. I will call on Monday to see if we can add my name to the reservation as well. Otherwise we are good to go:

Parasailing on Sunday @ 10:30
Banana Boats on Friday @ 10:30
Spa for me on Cozumel Day (if we are there)
Lisa all checked in. (Did you notice that because we have linked dining, the names of everyone in that group is listed as possible people to be responsible for the child being registered. Don't worry, I didn't check any of your names. BUT, Jim wanted me to check Stacy's)

YEA !! We got everything we wanted!!

Stingrays at CC Sun 1pm

Palo Brunch Mon 11am

Mayan Ruins tour with David and Ivan Tue 8am

Palo Dinner Tue 8:30 pm

Fury sail, snorkel and beach party Wed 12 noon (if we go to Cozumel)

Banana boat Fri 1pm!!

Back to bed for me!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mike :earsboy:

Lisa's meet was very confusing, the combined Level 8's and Level's 9 together. The judges kept changing the order of when the gymnasts competed at their event. Instead of doing the normal rotation process, they would put all of the 8's first, then the 9's. The next group of judges would want the girls in order by which gym they were competing for, etc.

Anyhow, despite all of that, Lisa was first in the all around. She has one more meet next week to tune up for States the following weekend. That is the meet that really counts the most for her.

Up and tired!!! :crazy2:

We got:

Palo Brunch

Palo High Tea

CC- Sting-Rays

CC-parasailing (hoping I can get my nerve up to do this one!! :eek:

and a couple of spa treatments( hoping I can do them pixiedust: )

Very Tired and going to BED!!! :crazy2: Are we all CRAZY!!!!!

Have a Good night everyone!!!!

goodMorning All

Was able to log on from the hotel at 3:00 and got Polo dinner - but was unable to retrieve any other Polo ressie - so no brunch - kinda sad --- even still we have enjoyed thise twice and some folk have never tried. error messages from 3:15 to 4:00 and it now says booked....

Got Seahorse but not for the times we wanted...1:15 both days....the sytem will not let me check for availaiblity for other times...oh well.

More on the manatees later...great dive but today is a washout....

Take care......

MANATEES - This was a great trip once the people left. There must have been 8 boats around 3 sisters springs - so we snorkled the springs first - then the main canal/river.

I was swimming along and bump - here is Mr/Mrs manatee - oh my, they are so large - what impressed me was their eyes - not at all like a large cow ye - rahter - small with long starred eyelashes. But as soon as there was one manatee, the people flocked around -- too many really. I wanted to swim with them in peace.

I found a good stakeout and saw several including Mother and calf...

They "bump" you - it is said to play.....perhaps..

We will see if the pcitures turn out.

And I still cannot get Paolo's brunch.....

tchrmom said:
Will do!

Sleep well!
Fran
:teacher:

Fran got your pm this morning and will update. Sorry if I trashed the other one. I've been trying to keep the May ones filed away :)

dobelover said:
My dog has been outside barking and running around the house (fenced in yard) for 1/2 hour. This is the 3rd night in a row. Gonna call a hunter, trapper, exterminator, park ranger, doesn't matter. A family of something is moving around. I have smelled skunk for the last few mornings so maybe that is it. We were outside the fence today walking all around. Didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
Sue

I know everyone here wants to know this, but February is skunk mating season. So that's why you'll see lots more dead skunks on the road in February. :)

I've seen lots. Even have had to slow down to avoid missing the live ones crossing the road. ;)

tchrmom said:
Got dinner on Monday night. 8:00 :woohoo: (yes, I know it's formal night :thumbsup2 )

Well, I DIDN'T get up at 3:00 am and here's what I got.

Tried for Palo on Tuesday night, but the only option was 9:00 pm....WAY too late for us (especially considering I got Tulim on Wednesday morning....if we got to Cozumel)

So opted for Palo on Monday at 7:30---might just have to double dip dinner b/c of formal night. Hate to leave the kids alone on FORMAL NIGHT. ;)

Then again, I am NOT a huge Palo dinner fan. I did this for Mike.

COOL, unexpected TOP shared with Fran, the kids, and Cupcake. :love:

pixiedust: pdfg

Darn internal alarm clock. I was up until 2:30 booking and even turned off the alarm this morning (which usually turns the radio on at 5 am), but still woke up at 6. I see a nap in my future this afternoon!

scuba.mom said:
We are set for reservations. The only ""glitch"" we ran into was because we are in two different rooms, Jim is all set for Palo dinner, but the time we had requested for Jim for Palo- 8pm on Tuesday was gone by the time I tried to make my reservation. I think we are good to go because it says the reservation is for one or two people. I will call on Monday to see if we can add my name to the reservation as well. Otherwise we are good to go:

Parasailing on Sunday @ 10:30
Banana Boats on Friday @ 10:30
Spa for me on Cozumel Day (if we are there)
Lisa all checked in. (Did you notice that because we have linked dining, the names of everyone in that group is listed as possible people to be responsible for the child being registered. Don't worry, I didn't check any of your names. BUT, Jim wanted me to check Stacy's)

Sharon - Mark and I are in the same room and it would only let me put it in one name. It did say it was for 1 or 2 people so I think we are both good to go.

It's been 20 years and I still don't understand my wife....guess I never will.

She won't get up in the morning for anything EXCEPT for gymnastics and DCL.

Saturday morning we are up at 4 am and on the road at 4:45 am heading to St. Pete for a gymnastics meet. Not a complaint, was happy all the way.

This morning up at 3 am sitting at the computer booking DCL. Happy and not a complaint.....

But come tomorrow morning....Hell has no fury like Sharon waking up at 5:30. :confused3

scuba.mom said:
Lisa's meet was very confusing, the combined Level 8's and Level's 9 together. The judges kept changing the order of when the gymnasts competed at their event. Instead of doing the normal rotation process, they would put all of the 8's first, then the 9's. The next group of judges would want the girls in order by which gym they were competing for, etc.

Anyhow, despite all of that, Lisa was first in the all around. She has one more meet next week to tune up for States the following weekend. That is the meet that really counts the most for her.

Congrats to Lisa! :cheer2:

WDWLVR said:
Sharon - Mark and I are in the same room and it would only let me put it in one name. It did say it was for 1 or 2 people so I think we are both good to go.

That's what I told her, but she wanted her name on it. She is concerned about who I would take to Palo's.

Yesterday was a good day.

Lisa placed 1st overall in her gymnastics meet. That means she earned a bottle of Banfi.

I ran a 5K while she was at her meet and I ran a personal best so I earned a bottle of Banfi too.

Just happen to drive by a Fresh Market last night on the way home from Tampa and Lisa found our two bottles of Banfi. :cool1:

I'm glad she works so hard at gymnastics for Banfi! :lmao:

goingthedistance said:
I think that I will be taking my running gear, and at least running on the ship. I can just picture what my Garmin will be giving me if I do a run on a day at sea while the boat is moving. Probably won't be too accurate, huh? I imagine we would be able to run on the same path that the bikes use at CC, right? As for when I will get my runs in at CC, I guess that depends on my luck in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. I would definitely enjoy some company on these runs.

Jim, I say sign up for the 1/2 in January at WDW. It is a nice medal and I actually enjoyed the half more than the full this year. The half was fun and fast, and there are parts of the full that I don't remember! I am thinking about going Goofy again next January, but it could be difficult to pull off another WDW trip after the cruise and the DL 1/2 in September.

Paul

You ran the Goofy....impressive. For people who don't know, that is running a 1/2 marathon on Saturday and than running the full marathon on Sunday. Someone has to be Goofy to do that.

I've decided to do the 1/2 in January. That will be my first. I also noticed that Disney has a Race for the Taste 10K in October so I will sign up for that one. Hopefully they will pass out wine at the waterstops.

BWVPam said:
Well -- I am a little upset that It won't let me do anything for Palo Brunch. Keeps saying I need to update filters and it won't let me. I guess I will try calling in tomorrow morning to see if I can add that. Do we just call the general DCL number or who do we call for that type of thing.

Pam,

I got the same thing when I tried to go back a 3rd time to check for High Tea! I believe at that point all available reservations were gone. You can call the DCL 800 # - they may be able to find something. I'm just going to wait and see if I can get it when we get onboard.

Hope the swim meet today went well for Ashley :thumbsup2

For those of you who didn't get the Palo slots you want I have heard that they save some slots for those who don't have internet access. Just be sure you go to the Palo location as soon as you get on board. High Tea was the first thing I booked and when I went to book it both brunches teas were up. By the time I came back the Monday brunch and tea were already gone. Seems like they went fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter