5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Amanda on post #23,000

Congrats to Maria on reply # 23,000

Way to go, Amanda! You DID get it afterall!!! See how much more fun that was!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

whnim64 said:
But I'll probably be the one to set someone else up for it. :confused3
Dont feel so bad, it has only taken me 23000 posts to get a milestone! :rotfl2: Why dont you let Larry out of the basement, make him do your bidding and see if it makes you feel better!:rotfl2:

WDWLVR said:
Congrats to Amanda on post #23,000

Congrats to Maria on reply # 23,000
Thank you thank you I would like to thank My manager without whom this would have been inpossible! teehee etc etc yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah!!::MickeyMo

wdwgoose said:
BIRTHDAY WISHES ???????????????

she is waiting for a cell phone :confused3 :confused3 :chat: :hyper2:
:worship:

todat I am W E LL luved

until these NOT one in the box??? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

gaRry

Your WIFE wasn't supposed to tell you about the CELL PHONE!
Geesh....always trying to get me in trouble!

No...no birthday wishes in the box. I am baaaaad.

dzneprincess said:
Thank you thank you I would like to thank My manager without whom this would have been inpossible! teehee etc etc yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah!!::MickeyMo

We LIKE you....we REALLY REALLY like you.....Sally. ;)

S T O L E

A

T O P

FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISA told me too DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :confused3 :confused3

WOW - I go see a few patients and come back to 3 pages to read.... Seems like old times....

Congrats on the milestones Amanda and Maria....

Virgil
pirate:

yay, I can post again! Seems like I was blocked out for the whole milestone thing. Congratulations to Amanda, you finally got one. I need to update that list.

And a BIG congratulations to Lisa! We need to all get her autograph on the cruise!

WVMD said:
WOW - I go see a few patients and come back to 3 pages to read.... Seems like old times....

Congrats on the milestones Amanda and Maria....

Virgil
pirate:

Stupid sick people. ;) The girls told me yesterday that the cheer coach's daughter had strep throat, so they took her to the ER. And then the rest of us wonder why it takes so long to be seen for a REAL emergency! :sad2:

Stacey, sorry to hear about Jay's mom ... prayers & pixie dust sent for all of
you!

Congrats to Little Gymnast Lisa. That's impressive. We'll definitely have to get autographs while on the cruise.

Amanda & Maria, congrats on the milestone 23000 & reply! I was wondering why there were so many pages of posts to catch up on from this morning until I figured out there was a RACE going on.

We were out "shopping" for cell phones this morning. It was time to renew our contract so we took advantage of "free" phones too.

Ang

dzneprincess said:
PS for Lisa!
BAR-B-Q.jpg

Thank you for your support. I really appericate it. It's very cute too. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter