5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba diver said:
No reason to wait until the last minute! :lmao:

blahblah.gif
blahblah.gif

You can stay, BUT that attitudes GOT to go!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BTW, you want to dive with us on May 25 in Jupiter?? Two tank AM with Scuba Works.

Well, I'll be..... a TOP!! Thanks Jim!!

I had technical problems this morning too. We were not booked as returning cruisers, so I couldn't make reservations. Couldn't find my CC card either, but it would not have mattered. Called DCL this morning and they were nice enough to do it for me, so I didn't have to wait to get hold of the TA. Of course, the Palo dinner reservation we wanted (Tuesday) was gone by then, and there were no brunch or high tea times showing at all. So I got one on Thursday, since Tuesday was the ONLY missing day. Also booked the Seahorse Snorkel for Sunday afternoon and the Tulum tour for me at Cozumel. Still not 100% certain about that, but at least I can now go if I want to!

It was really strange to see all of these names in the list to pick up DS from the lab. It was especially strange to see the last names of everyone.

Love the Janet Evanovich 'Plum' series, but Twelve Sharp isn't due out until the end of May; not sure it will be out in time for the cruise.

So, was registering the kids the only time you could tell the reservations were linked? I didn't look for it.

I didn't get on to make ressies until around 7 this morning. We have stingrays Sunday at 10, banana boat Friday at 10:30, and Palo dinner Friday at 6:30. I couldn't get high tea or brunch. I'll have to try to get those after we're onboard.

Dancind said:
So, was registering the kids the only time you could tell the reservations were linked? I didn't look for it.
That's the only place that I noticed anything 'strange'.

Yeah Sandi! We'll be doing the stingrays together! We should be able to get pictures of each others families that way. Very cool!

Kevin I'm sure we have a larger one someone. Let me check.

whnim64 said:
Love the Janet Evanovich 'Plum' series, but Twelve Sharp isn't due out until the end of May; not sure it will be out in time for the cruise.

Here's a few more to try in a similar genre...

I'm also hooked on Jennifer Cruisie's books - similar goofy romantic mystery genre... Added bonus - she's a BGSU grad and teaches at OSU - or is it the other way around - don't remember...

Julie Garwood's suspense books are good too - I also like her earlier romance stuff. Steamy, goofy but strong female characters...

Kasey Michael's "Maggie" series is also good - 1st is Maggie by the book...

For all you foodies - Diane Mott Davidson's "Goldie the Caterer" mysteries are a good, fun read - complete with recipes... :thumbsup2

Sharon Kahn's "Ruby the Rabbi's wife" mysteries are also light and fun - the titles are hysterical...

Crossword Puzzle fans might also like Parnell Hall's "Puzzle Lady" mysteries - 1st is "A Clue for the Puzzle Lady - fun, goofy and each mystery is complete with a crossword puzzle or some type of word puzzle...

o.k. - back to laundry...otherwise I just might go to the library and get another stack of books...between reading and DISing - I'll never finish the housework...

tchrmom said:
We're all booked on this excursion. Just don't tell Kelly that you "land" in salt water. She can swim like a fish, but HATES salt water.

Glad Lisa had a good meet too! Was it really loud there yesterday? I heard there was also going to be a cheerleading competiton on the other side of that blue curtain.

Fran
:teacher:

It was VERY loud and distracting. I really don't like the Gasparilla Meet for that reason. With Lisa at ACE next year, I don't know which meets they tend to do. I don't think I saw them on the list of gyms this year. Maybe we are done with the madness for a while.

Dancind said:

It was the only time I saw it. It didn't even show Jim & I linked, or I think it would have been easier to make reservations. I had to have two windows open to alternatively book us excurisons, etc.

itdjbw said:
I haven't read Eleven on top yet, did you read it in softcover?? I have looked for it in SC but not seen it.
I will look for Mary Janice Davidson and try her books.
Julia,
Nope I borrowed the hardback from the library....I foubd the first Undead book by accident at Sams..it was the SC and it was like 3.xx It is called Undead and Unwed...

:thumbsup2 Been surfing some uw photo sites and came across this shot of a pygmy seahorse. Isn't he cute??

DSC_032pygmy_bar-01600.jpg

Some terrific supermarco work!!

Still at the Omaha airport...plane late coming from Chicago..always is.
Question......Do I have to PAY for all these new kids I'm getting???
Time to board....TTYL

justmestace said:
Time to board....TTYL

At 3 this morning Sharon mentioned the listing of people and who would be responsible for Lisa. Sharon was to nice. I tried to get her to link Lisa to you, but she would not do it. :rotfl: I figured we could unlink it some time later, but she just would not budge.

Okay from what I understand the Dolphin excursion at CM is at the same beach as jungle beach break and you can stick around at the beach afterward. But online the earliest Dophin Ex is 10 am and earliest Jungle is 11. But the boat is in port at 7:30. So what do you do for 3-4 hours until your excursion leaves. I want to make the most of all of our port stops, not hang around on the ship for 4 hours waiting. Can you get your own transportation to Uvero beach and just go over to the dolphin place?

justmestace said:
Time to board....TTYL

How about taking the tax right-off???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter