5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVCcruise said:
Good luck with your move (or no move). We always know we'll be moving which makes it a little easier. I guess we won't do a mini-meet. Oh well! Will you be down for Friday night dinner before the cruise? I'm looking forward to finally putting faces with this screen names.

No, we are not getting into MCO airport until late Friday and will need to wait on my mom flying in from Mobile. So we are going to stay near the airport and then go to ship this next day.
But maybe we can meet up on the ship. I have not added my name yet to the list but need to. I wasn't for sure we were going on this trip until this past week!! YAH pixiedust:

HEY 2ND TOPPER TODAY :banana: :woohoo: :hyper:

itdjbw said:
Have you read any Janet Evanowich books, I love her 'Plum' books and have DH reading them now, to me reading is 'popcorn for the brain' I just like light fun stuff.
oh yes! I just finished Eleven On Top!!! Too funny! If you like the Plum books you would probaly love the Undead seried by Mary Janice Davidson! They are even funnier than Plum....they are about vampires but it is like Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Sex in The City! LOL funny!
That reminds me Diana are you all still wathicng Buffy?

dzneprincess said:
That reminds me Diana are you all still wathicng Buffy?

Hmm, why does SATC remind you of Buffy? A lot must happen later on! We just watched the second episode of the third season. Moving right along.

Trying to figure out what time I need to try and make reservations here. We're in MST. What time do they open up in EST?

Dancind said:
Hmm, why does SATC remind you of Buffy? A lot must happen later on! We just watched the second episode of the third season. Moving right along.

Trying to figure out what time I need to try and make reservations here. We're in MST. What time do they open up in EST?

Oh no thats not what I meant. The books that I was talking about, The Undead series reminds me of a cross between Buffy and SATC..they are great easy reads that will having you LOLing...Warnign about Buffy though...there are some real tear jerker episodes...

I hope everyone booking tonight gets what they want :-) Diana I think, but I am not sure that it was determined to be 3am EST....which would be 1am for yall...

dzneprincess said:
I hope everyone booking tonight gets what they want :-) Diana I think, but I am not sure that it was determined to be 3am EST....which would be 1am for yall...

Hey,
Why do we have to wait until later in the night? Why not 12:00pm EST? Last year we were able to do it then(midnight EST) when they 1st started doing it for our May cruise of last year? I don't know if I can stay up another two hours :crazy2: :eek: :scared:

Hey A,
Did you see my thread to you earlier about not been able to add the photos?

Popping in to wish everyone good luck with their reservations!!

I have a pirate dress, Jay has a shirt and pirate hat....but the kids will only have pirate t-shirts.
Not bringing a particular "tropical" outfit, instead I have a Mickey dress.
Heading for bed. The plane doesn't leave here until 1:30, but I doubt if I'll get online before then.
Linda, sorry I didn't get to talk to you....didn't get my messages until we were just heading out to meet my niece.
Talk to everyone from HOME!

My thinking is they want it at a time where it will be the same "day" for everyone east or west. Perhaps they got complaints in the early days that west coasters missed out because they didn't know what day to book.

As for us we are looking for 3 things:

High Tea at Palo - always a favorite of ours

Stingrays on CC -new and we love stingrays

Jet Skis on CC - missed out on these on the 10 day cruise when the excursions got cancelled.

Well -- I am up and ready to get on, just not able to yet. Will post if I am successful

Well.........got up and got everything we wanted! :banana:

Got dinner on Monday night. 8:00 :woohoo: (yes, I know it's formal night :thumbsup2 )

Got brunch on Thursday. 10:30 :woohoo:

Got parasailing on Sunday. 10:30 :woohoo:

Good, now maybe I can get some good rest. HAd a nightmare about missing it..................

Good night.hope every one else got what they wanted too. :sunny:

Mary, did you get my pm the other day?

Fran
:teacher:

Well -- we got the dolphin excursion, went ahead and booked Ruins/Beach tour in Coz (just in case), Ashley is registered, have dinner at Palo on Tuesday, Stingray on CC on Friday, Banana Boats on Sunday, but I couldn't get Palo Brunch, don't know what happened. Kept saying I needed to update filters and I would try and no luck.

Got in right at 2 am (Central).

Palo High Tea - Thursday @ 3 pm

Stingrays @ CC - Sunday @ 10 am

Jet Skis @ CC - Sunday @ 1 pm

Fran - no I don't recall getting a pm. Just checked and it isn't in with the ones I saved for the may cruise. Can you resend in the morning.

We got Palo Brunch - Monday @ 10:30;

Palo Dinner - Thursday @ 6:00;

DH got his Parasailing wish - Sunday @ 10:30.

Now I just hope I can get to sleep!! :hyper:

YAY!! A TOP @ 3:30 a.m. (Eastern time!!!)

pixiedust: pdfg

Good morning cruisers!
23_9_10.gif

Happy Sunday!

Since I'm up might as well do the good morning! :sunny:

Hi,
I have been SO busy lately (started a new work-at-home business) and everything else going on. I would like to ask if anyone can PM me any important information that I may have missed out on in the past week or so on this thread. I haven't had time to catch up and at this rate I doubt I ever will. :rotfl:

I would really appreciate a PM about anything "need to know"- such as about any scuba changes... I don't even know if we're still a go for Cozumel or if we're booking scuba somewhere else in case we go to that "somewhere else" instead of cozumel? info about the excursion bags and if we're supposed to order them now, any info or changes to dismeet on ship, etc. I would really appreciate it and heart you forever if you could do that for me! :)

hugs-

Fran - no I don't recall getting a pm. Just checked and it isn't in with the ones I saved for the may cruise. Can you resend in the morning.

Will do!

Sleep well!
Fran
:teacher:

Well -- I am a little upset that It won't let me do anything for Palo Brunch. Keeps saying I need to update filters and it won't let me. I guess I will try calling in tomorrow morning to see if I can add that. Do we just call the general DCL number or who do we call for that type of thing.

I am off to bed. Have an early morning back at the swimming pool tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter