5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
chip&dale&fun said:
WE NEED A BIG BLAST OF PIXIE DUST TO convince my namesake to blow herself out to sea. I thought I had her talked into drifting north-west this weekend and now I see stories that she may hit Florida - Carolinas as a hurricane. Oh, no, this is not acceptable. Come-on Amanda -- pipe in here too. Come on storm - turn, turn, turn........GO AWAY!!!!! GO VERY FAR AWAY!!!!!

story.irene.315a.wed.jpg
I was really worried about the same thing this past weeks trip as well. I bought trip insurance and we had text book weather (except on the return trip from the Speigel Grove).

Just buy trip insurance, and all will be fine, don't buy it.......... :earseek: then you're in trouble! :teeth: :rotfl:

I hope that the President appreciates my contribution to the economy.....This getting back into Scuba is eating into the wine money....

sport-smiley-015.gif
We have booked our ocean refresher/check-out dive. Turned out to be a good deal from the instructor at the WP dive shop Jim mentioned. Just the 2 of us with the instructor for a hands-on, mask off, review course boat dive. He fine with us by-passing the pool and will supply all rental equipment, but is encouraging us to purchase dive computers and wetsuits....geeze,,,,and this started with - how about we buy a mask and snorkle and save $$ when we go to CC. Now we are booking double tank dives on St. Thomas (did you see the rates for a week of dives....we have got to check that out....)
sport-smiley-015.gif

OK, must post serious cruise question next. :cheer2:
Thanks guys, I mean it!

Scoopie said:
Hi Everyone...Scoopie here. I'm leaving the Big Apple today. Heading down to Georgia to have some fun with Ladypoo. Looks like I'll be cruisin' soon.

I had a great time with Maria, Augie, AJ and Anthony traveling North of the border in Canada. We went to Niagara Falls and the Maid of the Mist(I was a little scared but Maria held me tight), saw the Yankees beat the Toronto Blue Jays and stayed at a house with some family and 2 crazy Keeshound doggies. AJ made sure they didn't bite me or get too close.

Now, I'm off to Ladypoo's house and the high seas. Chow for now. Until I post again.

Scoopie :cool1:

SCOOPIE - GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME....I SAW THE FALLS TOO, BUT WOULD NOT COME OUT OF THE BACKPACK. THEY ARE VERY LARGE FOR A SMALL BUT FUN HEDGEHOG. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE...SEE YOU AT THE ROSE AND CROWN....HEDGIE

tinksdad said:
That is the Southern most spot in the US, down in Key West! I thought you would have been there..... :teeth:

Kevin she may have only been a block away, but she had a lot on her mind that day.

tinksdad said:
I was really worried about the same thing this past weeks trip as well. I bought trip insurance and we had text book weather (except on the return trip from the Speigel Grove).

Just buy trip insurance, and all will be fine, don't buy it.......... :earseek: then you're in trouble! :teeth: :rotfl:

Well then we should be good to go on the Member Cruise. I bought insurance for all three parts of our trip.

BTW Kevin - love the fish.

chip&dale&fun said:
and this started with - how about we buy a mask and snorkle and save $$ when we go to CC. Now we are booking double tank dives on St. Thomas (did you see the rates for a week of dives....we have got to check that out....)
sport-smiley-015.gif

Sounds exactly like the way we started, or the way IT started. Because I never started, I stuck to the original plan. Where did it go wrong?

tinksdad said:
Oh man! Let me the first to say: Girl, you got screwed!! :earseek:

You are the first to say it, but not the first to think it... I guess brilliant minds think alike!:rotfl:

chip&dale&fun said:

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

(Do you have any idea what a hurricane anywhere on the map does to a real estate closing in FL???????????)

Hi! I'm home....had a fun afternoon of pampering at the salon.

Yeah, Kevin...what Mary said!

Looked like rain all day...but none so far, and the sun actually just popped out.
Good luck with the H*%#@*@#E going away from Florida!! Not even going to say the word out loud.

Kikipug................

I was cleaning out my pm's and realized that at some point, you e-mailed me about the Dune Buggy toour that we took in Cozumel! Did you ever look into it?????
Fran
:teacher:

tchrmom said:
Kikipug................

I was cleaning out my pm's and realized that at some point, you e-mailed me about the Dune Buggy toour that we took in Cozemel! Did you ever look into it?????
Fran

No, not yet... I haven't thought too much about the cruise lately... between home (looks like our closing date is changing AGAIN since 2 hours ago) and some major upheaval at work, the cruise hasn't been in the forefront of my mind. (Which I am RAPIDLY LOSING, by the way).

we are down to 10 and that is a table of 4 and 6 or two tables of 6 and we play musical chairs
?

I say, 2 tables......6 adults and 4 kids. :earsboy: It doesn't matter where. We've been to the Wilderness lodge place and liked it. We've been to the place in Germany too. Liked it. However, we like trying new places as well.

(can you tell I hate to make a decission?)

Fran

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Pixie dust to Kikipug!

As someone who has bought 4 homes in 18 years, and sold 3...........I feel your pain!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Hope things go well!
Fran

justmestace said:
Gonna sneak in another trivia question.....
Remember, match the phrase with the title of a movie:

Charlton Heston + Gary Cooper + a freighter = a collision.

And the movie title would be........????
The Wreck of the Mary Deare,

Sounds like a good time to go diving......

Dancind said:
Sounds exactly like the way we started, or the way IT started. Because I never started, I stuck to the original plan. Where did it go wrong?

This got lost in the translation.

WDWLVR said:
Kevin she may have only been a block away, but she had a lot on her mind that day.
Yeah, I seem to recall her mentioning something about cases of baskets that day! :rotfl2:

I mean, being a basket case.....

tchrmom said:
?

I say, 2 tables......6 adults and 4 kids. :earsboy: It doesn't matter where. We've been to the Wilderness lodge place and liked it. We've been to the place in Germany too. Liked it. However, we like trying new places as well.

(can you tell I hate to make a decission?)

Fran

Well, yes... you would think with all the family gathering that Disney could handle our group a wee bit better...after all we are only 14 (or 10) depending on what type of day KikiKaren is having......I am not giving up on her yet, if the Closing is delayed, but I wish the closing is not delayed...So -- I will leave our 6-4-4 at Rose and Crown and our 8-6 at Yacht's club and BINGO... oops got carried away there.....

tinksdad said:
The Wreck of the Mary Deare,

Sounds like a good time to go diving......

I confess, I was thinking of Gray Lady Down, after the news this weekend, it fit.....the Russian sub, C. Reeve's wife's tragedy and C. Heston was in it, but nope, that was not it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter