5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunGirl2

DIS Veteran
Up early to do on-line registration for gymastics at the rec center. I was not able to get Emily in to a Sat. class that starts in Aug. but was able to get both girls in at the same time slot on Sat. that starts in Nov. By that time Ashley will be 3 & old enough to start.

Ang

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part 4 of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=653643

Dancind said:
Ang, does she like the pre-school? Sounds like what my DD was doing in 1st grade, when she had a really mean teacher.

Ashley does like her pre-school & teachers. She's been in the same school since she was 10 weeks & has been with the same teachers for a couple of months now. I really think her getting sick is all part of a cold that she has. Both of my girls tend to throw up when they cough a lot. Ashley was one of those babies that spit up a lot. Lucky me!!!

Ang

ladypoo said:
We leave in a week for our Repo Cruise!!!!!!! Not excited at all!!!!!!! Right.
Big rasberries t;) o you ten and I'm sticking my tongue out at you!@

:flower1: Good morning cruisers! :flower1:

Happy Wednesday!

Ang - congratulations on getting 13,000! Both the post and reply! Way to go!

Woo Hoo! A top shared with Ang!

Mary, were you being nice & left it for someone else to grab??? It's not a 10,000 or 20,000, but I'll take it!

Ang

dzneprincess said:
I saw someone's tag the other day and I really liked it, it said If you never plan, you'll never go.

Maybe I should subscribe to this way of thinking! I think that's why we never do anything. Let's see ... our 10 yr. anniversary is in 2007. Maybe I should start planning now and figure out the details later.

Ang

CajunGirl2 said:
Mary, were you being nice & left it for someone else to grab??? It's not a 10,000 or 20,000, but I'll take it!

Ang
Ang every milestone should be celebrated! That's right I was just being nice and left it for others. :cool1: Honestly I just wasn't awake and didn't realize we were so close. :rotfl2:

CajunGirl2 said:
Up early to do on-line registration for gymastics at the rec center. I was not able to get Emily in to a Sat. class that starts in Aug. but was able to get both girls in at the same time slot on Sat. that starts in Nov. By that time Ashley will be 3 & old enough to start.

Ang

What a good mom! Can't believe spots fill at 4:00am!

ladypoo said:
We leave in a week for our Repo Cruise!!!!!!! Not excited at all!!!!!!! Right.

Just a teeny bit jealous!!!! hmm let's see what can I celebrate???

My vacation begins Monday at 8:15

school starts!!!

mickeymo said:
What a good mom! Can't believe spots fill at 4:00am!

That's just me being paranoid about not getting them in. This is through the city's rec. dept. Since we don't live in the city limits, we don't get first shot at registration. By the time we get to register, there are only a few spots left.

I really wish our Y would offer after school times for the younger kids. Our Y really caters to the stay-at-home moms. When my cousin visited a few weeks ago, she came with us to the Y. When we drove up, she commented that there must not be any underprivileged people that belong. Somehow I think she was right.

Ang

Still no sign of the little girl washed away in the creek this afternoon. The creek runs all the way to Phoenix, so it may be a while.

I had not heard and am so sorry for her family. Prayers and hope going your way!

WDWLVR said:
:flower1: Good morning cruisers! :flower1:

Happy Tuesday!

Prayers going out to the shuttle crew as they make their re-entry today.

Jim - yes please post some pictures from your weekend.

Woo Hoo - a TOP with Jim and the shuttle crew! Great start to the day!

Good Morning all!!

Had to spend some time getting the gear taken care of, working yesterday and then last night fixin up the pictures of the trip!

Speaking of pics....... Here is one with Jim getting the crabs!!
jim_crab.jpg

CajunGirl2 said:
Maybe I should subscribe to this way of thinking! I think that's why we never do anything. Let's see ... our 10 yr. anniversary is in 2007. Maybe I should start planning now and figure out the details later.

Ang

yeah _ yeah - THAT'S THE TICKET!!!! A while back on this thread - someone suggested Alaska for 2007. We are seriously considering using DVC points for that cruise.....wanna come?

Yesterday afternoon when I was home with the girls, they were watching The Disney Channel. A Disney 411 segment came on & Emily yelled at me to come see. They were on The Magic. It must have been on the night that they had the Make a Wish party in CA. Raven Simone was there with a girl that was having a wish granted. Emily was excited to see the ship.

Ang

MarkRG said:
Sue, sorry to hear your bit of remodeling isn't going too smoothly.

Irene, The name changed yesterday, so you havn't missed it for long.
I had to look close to find the thread! I like the idea, just couldn't find it for awhile. I even did the unspeakable thing and looked on the "second page"

I KNEW we couldn't have sunk that low!!! :earseek:

chip&dale&fun said:
Thanks - I'll wait for Kevin's comments - but we have already decided that we will pass the cruise ship in favor if the coki dive shop - so if there is a better local dive shop - even better. The guys were great - e-mailed me back ASAP and they are fully certified. They have both a beach and boat dive but I think I would prefer the beach, to help us get back into the sport. You can opt for a one or two tank dive. The prices are better than the cruise ship as well. Plus, I do not need to book until October, so I still have some time to search around.
Sorry for the delay!

We dove with Blue Island Divers and they were great. Nitrox available too!
Coki Beach is nice, not deep (which is good for the first few dives back) and the reef is not as nice as out in the bay, but you will enjoy the experience I'm sure! There will be lots of snorkelers around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter