2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did the Party for the Senseless a couple of years ago, and bought the cheapest tier of tickets. We didn't have assigned seats so other people who bought the same tier of tickets would act like they owned seats simply because they sat in them first. It was miserable. This year we decided to do the Swan and Dolphin Festival instead. for about the same amount of money. I think we made a pretty good decision. I will let you know, though.

That ended last year when PFTS went to all reserved seating (although some of it was shared tables). Which was hilarious because they put my friend in the back at a huge table by herself, nobody else sitting there. A bunch of us just went back there and sat with her.

I'll have to revisit my family tree, according to that menu I'm a New Zealander .

Or possibly Chinese,or, French. It all looks so good I actually hope the portions are extra small so I can try more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter