2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Hi, we have gone with the 27th. We are probably still going to buy a 4 or 5 day park hopper anyway so will have plenty of time in the parks (I know some people will say that's too much but I doubt we will be back anytime soon so want to make the most of it). My son is a huge cars fan and I'm so excited to take him to see cars land. He keeps telling me to stop talking about it. I think I'm more excited than him. X
If I were coming from the UK I would for sure get as much park time as possible! You come a long way! I live in CA and when we do a big trip we always do 5 day PH, it's definitely not too much for us.

The Wicked Witch from Once Upon A Time! (Just worried my outfit will be too warm for the Sept 22 party so it's possible I'll just be in costume from the waist up but I don't have to make that call yet!)
Awesome, that sounds like an amazing costume! I'm leaning toward an X-Wing pilot, but was also hesitant about wearing a jumpsuit in potentially warm weather. You never know how hot it could be, especially considering how last year was!

Got our tickets for October 24!
Not sure on a costume ... I am thinking Edna Mode, or the March Hare (original version), or the Chesire Cat, or Totoro ... still quite up in the air about it.

I'm going as Ariel! My 4 year old hasn't decided yet, my 2 year old will be a McQueen driver and husband is trying to be Beast. I only have 1 rule in our family it has to be Disney related lol

Hi, we have gone with the 27th. We are probably still going to buy a 4 or 5 day park hopper anyway so will have plenty of time in the parks (I know some people will say that's too much but I doubt we will be back anytime soon so want to make the most of it). My son is a huge cars fan and I'm so excited to take him to see cars land. He keeps telling me to stop talking about it. I think I'm more excited than him. X

Cars Land is amazing! Your son will love it :)

If I were coming from the UK I would for sure get as much park time as possible! You come a long way! I live in CA and when we do a big trip we always do 5 day PH, it's definitely not too much for us.
That's great to hear. I've been watching the boards since we booked and everyone's said 3 days is enough. We are only in California for a week and I don't even think that's enough. Lol. X

So it looks like the Blue Bayou dinner is just the normal dinner with preferred seating for the parade. Thought it was a themed, Halloweenesque dinner. Disappointed.

Merged overnight
It doesn't look like there was a merge to this thread to me. Just lots of new posts to the thread

There are a few Halloween related threads going on
1. This one were in right now "2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!"

2."Do Mickeys Halloween Tickets sellout before the general public can buy them."
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...al-public-can-buy-them.3618973/#post-57927639

3. "Halloween High Tea @ Disneyland Resort"
https://www.disboards.com/threads/halloween-high-tea-disneyland-resort.3620090/#post-57945309

4."2017 Happiest Haunts Tour, anyone have any info?"
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...r-anyone-have-any-info.3620174/#post-57942075

Geemo

We are going to our first (and probably only) Halloween party this year and am wondering about whether the Blue Bayou dining package is worth the cost.

Is the reserved area for the dining package a good viewing spot for both the parade and the fireworks? Do the fireworks start soon after the parade?

Trying to decide between the Halloween dining package or potentially the, significantly cheaper, fantasmic to-go dining package for our non-Halloween party day.

Thanks!

This is all over the Halloween thread, and the thread about tickets selling out before sale.

I have in my head "this is not a drill people go go go"

It doesn't look like there was a merge to this thread to me. Just lots of new posts to the thread

There are a few Halloween related threads going on
1. This one were in right now "2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!"

2."Do Mickeys Halloween Tickets sellout before the general public can buy them."
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...al-public-can-buy-them.3618973/#post-57927639

3. "Halloween High Tea @ Disneyland Resort"
https://www.disboards.com/threads/halloween-high-tea-disneyland-resort.3620090/#post-57945309

4."2017 Happiest Haunts Tour, anyone have any info?"
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...r-anyone-have-any-info.3620174/#post-57942075

Geemo

After buying my tickets I posted in 3 threads. This one, the one aboutbtjem selling out and a third one whose title was something about tickets being on sale.
I swear I wasn't drinking :drinking1:rotfl:

Got our tickets for October 24!
Not sure on a costume ... I am thinking Edna Mode, or the March Hare (original version), or the Chesire Cat, or Totoro ... still quite up in the air about it.
We're going Oct 27th. I was thinking Edna Mode as well. I love her!!! We're flying in, so I can't bring anything that takes too much room in our luggage. DS24 is going as Peter Pan and DD21 will be Alice.

That happened to me last year

That happened to me last year and I was double charged. I called in the morning and they refunded me with no problems.

Well they did double charge me so I'm on hold. The music is awesome, I had a stressful day and this is making me feel way better. I think I need an intervention haha.

Well they did double charge me so I'm on hold. The music is awesome, I had a stressful day and this is making me feel way better. I think I need an intervention haha.
Aww I was hoping you got lucky and it didn't happen. Well at least the music helped:charac2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter