2010 Fall Dining for DVISA Is Out (See FIRST page)'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to redo your ADRs. If you already have a resort reservation, they can just add the free dining to your current reservation without changing your reservation number. Even if they did have to change the res. # for some reason, it wouldn't effect your ADRs. :)

Thank you so much! This is only our second trip to WDW and I'm still trying to get the hang of it!

What is the best number to call tomorrow? I've been looking up numbers and there are so many I'm just about crazy...lol.

Also, help through the prompts would be nice :flower3:...I know they've changed since last year.

What is the best number to call tomorrow? I've been looking up numbers and there are so many I'm just about crazy...lol.

Also, help through the prompts would be nice :D...I know they've changed since last year.

I use 1-407-939-6244

We are going for 14 nights and after pricing out the upgrade from QS to the regular DP it is $560 for us (we are staying at ASMO). We then priced out what it would cost to eat at some of our favorite TS restaurants and to eat at 6 TS (Trails end Buffet (before the movie), Le Cellier lunch, Sci-Fi, Whispering Canyon, Coral Reef, and Tusker house breakfast) including tips was about $545. We figure we will pay out of pocket for these instead and enjoy the extra CS meals and the extra time in the parks. That is a good savings when you consider what we would pay for tips on top of the price of the upgade. Has anyone else crunched the numbers to see if this works for them?

:wave2:We also crunched the numbers and decided to stick with the QS plan and pay OOP for the 4 TS meals we want OOP. In the end it will save us quite a bit of $$$$. :) We are also looking forward to the extra CS meals and extra time in the parks.

Call now!:yay:

I figured I'd give it a try since the CM I spoke to during the week said that I should call back on Sunday. Well, when I called the CM told me that it's not available until tomorrow and I explain to her that I was told different and have been on hold for a very long time. She offered to try and it worked. :dance3: I didn't get a confirmation yet, but I did log into my account and the reservation has been adjusted to account for free dining!:cool1::woohoo:

I just asked this on the restaurant thread...but I'm so excited..I'm a little impatient..just a little bit.. So, my question is also about ADR's and if I were to make an ADR for CRT after I booked FD, would I still have to pay the full amount of the dinner now, or is there a way to show that I am on the dining plan?

Just tell them you are on the dining plan and you will not have to pay any amount up front as long as you plan on using your dining credits for your meal. However, you will have to guarantee your reservation with a credit card. Nothing will be charged to your card unless you don't show the day of your reservation. There is a 24 or 48 hour cancellation policy. I think CRT is 48, but not sure. We just booked HDDR and it is 24 hours.

Call now!:yay:

I figured I'd give it a try since the CM I spoke to during the week said that I should call back on Sunday. Well, when I called the CM told me that it's not available until tomorrow and I explain to her that I was told different and have been on hold for a very long time. She offered to try and it worked. :dance3: I didn't get a confirmation yet, but I did log into my account and the reservation has been adjusted to account for free dining!:cool1::woohoo:

You mean you were able to book the GP FD Plan tonight? They're closed now :(

Have you been to shutters before, is that a CB

No it's new for us. It is at CBR and hoping to get reservations tomorrow morning or else I'll have to cancel it. Does anyone know if it is worth it? Thought it would be a good choice for supper after AK day. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Wish I read the post earlier about trying tonight. They lucked out. Sweet dreams all. If you are able to sleep. Ha Ha!

Yes I called at 9:45pm and booked GP FD! :woohoo:

Good luck everyone!:thumbsup2
Wow, how great for you! And I guess that let's the rest of us know that we are ON for tomorrow morning calling to get GP FD.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Here's hoping it all works out in everyone's favor tomorrow!

:surfweb: Still waiting.....:surfweb:
Hopefully this is my last night of lost sleep:scared:

Well it was easier for me to stay up all night. Glad to see I'm not the only one up at o'dark thirty.

I'm up!! I already called into work and told them I will be late because I have an "appointment" this morning...no need for them to know it's on the phone with a Disney CM! lol

Good Luck today everyone,
We leave tommorrow for the best place on Earth!! WE were lucky to get a free quick service pin in the email...so we will be enjoying the free dining dance as well!!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter