20081211 8:00am MouseFest DIS Breakfast at Boatwrights, POR

Update: I will be staying at the Dolphin, not Pop Century. I'll have a rental car if anybody needs a ride. :)

I am at BW and am planning to rent a car if anyone needs a ride

Wow, it seems like a few of us in the EPCOT resort area will have cars. (I am at BCV and will also have a car.)

Will, if there are 3 people at another resort that need a ride, I don't mind driving to another resort to pick people up.

Wow, it seems like a few of us in the EPCOT resort area will have cars. (I am at BCV and will also have a car.)

Will, if there are 3 people at another resort that need a ride, I don't mind driving to another resort to pick people up.
Thanks Don, I was planning on matching folks up for rides as we get a little closer to December.

Hey all...

I can't meet you for breakfast since I don't land at MCO until 9am..BUT.... I'm staying at POR so I will be arriving there probably around the same time you are all finishing up!

If anyone is making their way over towards MK for MouseFest 101 maybe we can travel over there together. I was planning on taking WDW transportation to MK and then walking or Monorailing it over to the Contemporary by noon!

Hey all...

I can't meet you for breakfast since I don't land at MCO until 9am..BUT.... I'm staying at POR so I will be arriving there probably around the same time you are all finishing up!

If anyone is making their way over towards MK for MouseFest 101 maybe we can travel over there together. I was planning on taking WDW transportation to MK and then walking or Monorailing it over to the Contemporary by noon!

Our ADR is for 8am, and meets like this usually last about 2 hours, so I doubt that any of us will still be there by the time you arrive at POR. But if you get in a little early, come over to Boatwrights and look for people with LGMHs laughing about silly stuff and clowning around.

Our ADR is for 8am, and meets like this usually last about 2 hours, so I doubt that any of us will still be there by the time you arrive at POR. But if you get in a little early, come over to Boatwrights and look for people with LGMHs laughing about silly stuff and clowning around.

I'm taking DME so I "may" make it just as you are all leaving.

Otherwise I'll see everyone at MouseFest 101.

I just booked a 4-day cruise for Dec. 8-12 - so I won't be at the breakfast after all. :) My 21-year-old daughter will be with me at WDW on the 12th and 13th - so I don't know if I'll make it to the MouseFest events those days. However, I can usually be found at Off Kilter! :teeth:

I just booked a 4-day cruise for Dec. 8-12 - so I won't be at the breakfast after all. :) My 21-year-old daughter will be with me at WDW on the 12th and 13th - so I don't know if I'll make it to the MouseFest events those days. However, I can usually be found at Off Kilter! :teeth:

Bon Voyage!!! I'll miss seeing you at breakfast, but I hope to see you on the 12th or 13th. My wife and daughter are joining me on the 13th. If you drop by the MegaMouseMeet, we'll more than likely be there.

Bon Voyage!!! I'll miss seeing you at breakfast, but I hope to see you on the 12th or 13th. My wife and daughter are joining me on the 13th. If you drop by the MegaMouseMeet, we'll more than likely be there.

Off Kilter should be performing that Saturday afternoon, so I'll probably stop by the Mega Mouse Meet on the way to Epcot. I'll look forward to seeing you and your family!

Hi, everyone...
Just bumping to see if everyone's getting excited yet, and to see if Will's made any headway with the rides lists.

Okay, I have a preliminary list of ride sharing:

All-Star Movies - Cabpool
Poohbear2
Kitti-Chan
mla1977+

Pop Century - Cabpool
Snowwhitebelle
sjh801
meyernl+1

Pop Century - Hitching a ride with WillCAD
yensid_71973
DisneyDeeva
DisneyCP2002

I recommend each group meeting at about 7:30am in the lobbies of their resorts.

Okay, I have a preliminary list of ride sharing:

Saratoga Springs - Hitching a ride with UrsulasShadow
NancyIL
Newholidayx2

I recommend each group meeting at about 7:30am in the lobbies of their resorts.

Thanks, Will - but per my post above, I will be cruising on the 11th instead of dining with you all. I also think Barb (newholidayx2) will probably NOT be joining you, either.

Sorry, but I'm going to miss the breakfast...my apologies to those who were going to share a cab with me! Hopefully I'll meet up with y'all at other MouseFest events.

Not sure how big my rental car will be, but I'm willing to swing by another resort and pickup two or three people.

Not sure how big my rental car will be, but I'm willing to swing by another resort and pickup two or three people.

That could save some cab fare. If you can swing by Pop or ASMO and pick up some of the folks who are planning on sharing cabs, that would be helpful.

Anyone else with a car able to stop by Pop or ASMO in the morning? There are 4 people at each resort who are planning on taking a cab, but if a couple of folks with cars can give them lifts, it can save them a few bucks.

Hi Everyone -

Is there room for one more? I'd like to join you guys. Ursula said if I don't come she'd put a Mousefest curse on me that will last for 100 years. :scared1: :)

I'll be at Saratoga Springs and will have a rental car, so if anyone needs a ride let me know. Sorry for jumping into this so late.

Looking foward to seeing many of you again, and meeting you for the first time.

See you exactly one month from today at Boatwrights!

Aaron

That could save some cab fare. If you can swing by Pop or ASMO and pick up some of the folks who are planning on sharing cabs, that would be helpful.

Anyone else with a car able to stop by Pop or ASMO in the morning? There are 4 people at each resort who are planning on taking a cab, but if a couple of folks with cars can give them lifts, it can save them a few bucks.

I am driving by the AS resorts, so I can pick people up. I have an economy car...can pick up 3, or 4 if you want to get very friendly...

Just to let you know...I upgraded to a mid-sized car, so can pick up people who don't have to be quite so friendly ;)

Hi Everyone -

Is there room for one more. I'd like to join you guys. Ursula said if I don't come she'd put a Mousefest curse on me that will last for 100 years. :scared1: :)

I'll be at Saratoga Springs and will have a rental car, so if anyone needs a ride let me know. Sorry for jumping into this so late.

Looking foward to seeing many of you again, and meeting you for the first time.

See you exactly one month from today at Boatwright's!

Aaron

Okay Aaron, you're on the list.

I am driving by the AS resorts, so I can pick people up. I have an economy car...can pick up 3, or 4 if you want to get very friendly...

WooHoo! Another victi...ummmm, DISer! Glad you're coming, Aaron!

Mindy, I'll put you in to pick up the group as ASMO and send them PMs to expect you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter