20081211 8:00am MouseFest DIS Breakfast at Boatwrights, POR

That could save some cab fare. If you can swing by Pop or ASMO and pick up some of the folks who are planning on sharing cabs, that would be helpful.

Anyone else with a car able to stop by Pop or ASMO in the morning? There are 4 people at each resort who are planning on taking a cab, but if a couple of folks with cars can give them lifts, it can save them a few bucks.

We are staying at the BW and will have a car. We could probably pick up two or three people. I have us booked for a midsize but won't know what will be available when we get there.
Donna

We are staying at the BW and will have a car. We could probably pick up two or three people. I have us booked for a midsize but won't know what will be available when we get there.
Donna

Will, if anyone is left taking a cab, then I can pick up 3 people and provide a ride.

Okay, if both of you guys show up at Pop Century at 7:30, that should take care of everybody.

Here's an updated list:

All-Star Movies - Hitching a ride with UrsulasShadow
Poohbear2
Kitti-Chan
mla1977+

Pop Century - Hitching a ride with Donald is #1 and/or Disneydonnam
Snowwhitebelle
sjh801
meyernl+1

Pop Century - Hitching a ride with WillCAD
yensid_71973
DisneyDeeva
DisneyCP2002

Anybody else need a ride?

Okay, if both of you guys show up at Pop Century at 7:30, that should take care of everybody.

Here's an updated list:

Poohbear2
Kitti-Chan
mla1977+

Snowwhitebelle
sjh801
meyernl+1

yensid_71973
DisneyDeeva
DisneyCP2002

No problem. 7:30 at Pop it is!

Guess I'll just hang out at the POP and take a ride with one of the 2 volunteer drivers!;)

Thanks, Will, for arranging! See you soon!

Here's an updated list:

Poohbear2
Kitti-Chan
mla1977+

Snowwhitebelle
sjh801
meyernl+1

yensid_71973
DisneyDeeva
DisneyCP2002

Will my waitlist is not moving at all.. I was able to get POP for 7th to 14th... no discount no dining :faint: canceled my Dolphin and my Comfort inn bookings...

OK.. if you are in my shoe...

I have an AP... why do I want to stay at POP for $92.00 against Comfort Inn by LBV next door to Downtown Disney for $39.00 ( never stayed there just saw the low rate and they hvae the new building just opened this past Sept. 08 thoght it might be a good idea) ... what do you think??? POP ??? or COmfort Inn ????:headache: it will be half the price if I stay off site... with refrigerator.. free breakfast... and microwave...

Will my waitlist is not moving at all.. I was able to get POP for 7th to 14th... no discount no dining :faint: canceled my Dolphin and my Comfort inn bookings...

OK.. if you are in my shoe...

I have an AP... why do I want to stay at POP for $92.00 against Comfort Inn by LBV next door to Downtown Disney for $39.00 ( never stayed there just saw the low rate and they hvae the new building just opened this past Sept. 08 thoght it might be a good idea) ... what do you think??? POP ??? or COmfort Inn ????:headache: it will be half the price if I stay off site... with refrigerator.. free breakfast... and microwave...

Will you have a rental car so that you can get to the parks? Also, have you checked the reviews on Expedia or similar for the Comfort Inn? If you were already planning on a car and since you have an AP so that parking will be free, I would be very tempted by the $39/night.

Will you have a rental car so that you can get to the parks? Also, have you checked the reviews on Expedia or similar for the Comfort Inn? If you were already planning on a car and since you have an AP so that parking will be free, I would be very tempted by the $39/night.

I agree with staying offsite in this instance. The price difference is huge, and with the money saved you can get a rental car and STILL be saving money...not to mention that you can eat some of your meals offsite and save even more money than if you were dependent on eating onsite meals. I'd consider it.

I know right... this is what I was telling myself... new bldg... cheap rate with fridge... microwave and a spit away from DTD... with AP and if ever I can just rent a car... but it's that POP mentally that is driving me nuts... Vixen a diser friend stayed there this past Sept. and she did say that the rooms were cozier than POP... all I need to do is bring my own "welcome Home" Mat and it will feel like a Studio DVC resrot....
:headache:

Ok its final... will be at POP from 7th to 14th... when are you checking in at POP... I will try to get seventees 3rd floor facing the lake....

I have never been to Pop before. Where is a good place for all of us to meet?

I'd say the best place to gather is the Decade sculptures between the bus stops and the taxi drop-offs. The check-in parking lot is right across the street.

When you enter the resort, just follow the directions to check-in parking. See the link below for an aerial photo of the Decades.

Decades

I'd say the best place to gather is the Decade sculptures between the bus stops and the taxi drop-offs. The check-in parking lot is right across the street.

When you enter the resort, just follow the directions to check-in parking. See the link below for an aerial photo of the Decades.

Decades

Excellent thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter