20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpcotKilterFan said:
I am all done! :Pinkbounc :rotfl2: I got all the time in the world..... :hourglass

Deb

Good for you, I'm not, that is why I have taken Thursday off from work. (gotta stay AWAY from the computer)

Robin

tap & dap said:
Now that was fun. Off to Walgreen's now to get Diana's Medicine and Disney Batteries.

Tom

PS. to save you all asking Disney Batteries are a pack of energizers with a Disney Pin inside them only $3.99 this week at Walgreens.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

Tom,

That is what I spent my Sunday morning doing!! Started at 6:30 am going to the 24 hour Walgreens, they were the only ones that got them around here

Deb

tap & dap said:
Hey let's everybody else start a secret and not tell Bill and Kay.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG, I'm laughing outloud! :rotfl: Seems to me that Bill did this to us once before......He is probably lurking laughing at us.

Robin

tap & dap said:
Now that was fun. Off to Walgreen's now to get Diana's Medicine and Disney Batteries.

Tom

PS. to save you all asking Disney Batteries are a pack of energizers with a Disney Pin inside them only $3.99 this week at Walgreens.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

As we live in the same area...I know why you are off to pick up medicine. I have asthma- but usually don't take anything for it. This year I ASKED to be restarted on 2 pills, and one - twice daily inhaler. ( and a rescue inhaler)Today, I used my resue inhaler for the first time.

EpcotKilterFan said:
Tom,

That is what I spent my Sunday morning doing!! Started at 6:30 am going to the 24 hour Walgreens, they were the only ones that got them around here

Deb

We have a set already, looking to get some traders got them a few weeks ago. Are you missing any that we could look for?

icunurse_celeste said:
As we live in the same area...I know why you are off to pick up medicine. I have asthma- but usually don't take anything for it. This year I ASKED to be restarted on 2 pills, and one - twice daily inhaler. ( and a rescue inhaler)Today, I used my resue inhaler for the first time.

Yeah Diana need Alegra so her eyes will let her see again her allergies have been really bad last few days. :guilty:

tap & dap said:
We have a set already, looking to get some traders got them a few weeks ago. Are you missing any that we could look for?

Nope, I got 2 sets and have some traders. Was able to get a bunch of Tinks

Thank goodness we go through alot of AA batteries at work!

Debbie

moocow35 said:
OMG, I'm laughing outloud! :rotfl: Seems to me that Bill did this to us once before......He is probably lurking laughing at us.

Robin

I don't think he's lurking- I think he would be openly taunting us.

Let’s see; there is marooning, keel hauling, cat o’ nine tails, the plank, and we are just getting started.

History note, The saying “ the cat is out of the bag” refers to the cat of nine tails being brought out to discipline a crew member

Scott H said:
Let’s see; there is marooning, keel hauling, cat o’ nine tails, the plank, and we are just getting started.

History note, The saying “ the cat is out of the bag” refers to the cat of nine tails being brought out to discipline a crew member

Where does he find this stuff?????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

tap & dap said:
Yeah Diana need Alegra so her eyes will let her see again her allergies have been really bad last few days. :guilty:

Hope it works for her- my allegra isn't doing much for me today...chest tightness, itchy eyes and nose. I am considering driving to work and asking for a resp. treatment...

Remind me to tell ya where the term "three squares" gomes from.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

THERE'S A DOCUMENT DANCE GOING ON RIGHT HERE......

A CELEBRATION TO LAST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.........

SO BRING SOME GOOD SAILAWAY GIFTS AND BRING YOUR DOCUMENTS TOO

AND WE WILL CELEBRATE FOR 14 DAYS WITH YOU!!!

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES...................COME ON!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

it's official............we got our documents!

Linda

WebmasterRegina said:
More clothes and a bottle of genuine NY wine. Since I'm so knowledgeable about wines, I used the "which bottle has the coolest design" method. :teeth:

My favorite method, too...Tried and true...

EpcotKilterFan said:
Congratulations Linda!!!!

Again... you are the last one!!

Debbie

That's what they say...............save the best for last!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, headed home for the night...............DH has dinner all ready. He just picked up DD from dance and called me while in the Wendy's Drive-thru line asking me what I wanted!!! Another fast food fest.................

I want some REAL food. 4 more days..............4 more days..................4 more days..................................the desserts are calling my name!!

Linda

Scott H said:

Okay...learned something new today.

I was asked this question Sunday:
Give me a word without any vowels....no googling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter