20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

icunurse_celeste

If I seem a little strange, it's because I am.
tap & dap said:
Bill, Kay and Celeste

:earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2: :earboy2:

Somehow it doesn't seem right that I am listed above- yet know nothing. Alright Kay you better call that doctor and get clearance to tell me if I'm getting pulled into this.

How did that all start?

Did the laundry today. Have to do training tomorrow and Thursday (what scheduling) and then give the kid all the instructions. (He is 19 and you know what trouble teenagers can get into.......)

I think that Fri night will be no sleep (four of us disney maniacs in one hotel room). Can't wait.

Will we sleep at all on this cruise!?

Bill

AI is almost over....

Time for Amazing Race....

Thanks goodness the finale of that show is tonight!

Deb

tupperny said:
Did the laundry today. Have to do training tomorrow and Thursday (what scheduling) and then give the kid all the instructions. (He is 19 and you know what trouble teenagers can get into.......)

I think that Fri night will be no sleep (four of us disney maniacs in one hotel room). Can't wait.

Will we sleep at all on this cruise!?

Bill

I have a feeling we are not going to sleep for days.. we will need a vacation from our vacation.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AND I need time to eat my cereal

My "Shelby" is watching me like a hawk - I always give her some in the bottom of the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter