20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted - "I got it 13000" when the count was at 12998 and look where it ended up - PC was so slow at that point.

that's funny

We all must be very tired by now.

WAIT A MINUTE - I did get it ----------- geez

can't believe that -------- seriously ------------

I have to make a phone call --------------- excuse me...............

EpcotKilterFan said:
Hey ... how about 14,000 by Sailaway :sunny: :flower:

:rotfl2:

Debbie

If Kay doesn't tell, I bet we could hit 14,000 by tonight....

Bill, I hope you enjoy READING all these pages...

Congrats on 13000 Kay! I stopped posting just to watch. I knew that if a sporadic poster like myself ACCIDENTALLY got 13000...oh man. Maybe not allowed on the ship? Thrown overboard during the sailaway parties? Walk the plank on pirate night? The possibilities seemed endless.

(don't tell Kay..but I was pulling for you Peter..)
Jim

Now that was fun. Off to Walgreen's now to get Diana's Medicine and Disney Batteries.

Tom

PS. to save you all asking Disney Batteries are a pack of energizers with a Disney Pin inside them only $3.99 this week at Walgreens.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

You guys are way too funny! Congratulations Kay! Okay, either Kay or Bill MUST spill the beans. I have been reading for an hour, and still no answer on the suprise!

Robin

icunurse_celeste said:
If Kay doesn't tell, I bet we could hit 14,000 by tonight....

Bill, I hope you enjoy READING all these pages...

LOL!

Yes Bill I hope you enjoy reading!

Deb

tap & dap said:
Now that was fun. Off to Walgreen's now to get Diana's Medicine and Disney Batteries.

Tom

PS. to save you all asking Disney Batteries are a pack of energizers with a Disney Pin inside them only $3.99 this week at Walgreens.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

U HAVE TO STOP THAT = STAY HOME - U MUST BE TIRED

icunurse_celeste said:
MUTANY

There is mutany on the disboards and it's all his fault!!!

Where is Bill that trouble maker?

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter