20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Scott,
I paid my money and got my "box" now I have to figure out when I can do the class and dives- in relation to my running and work schedules. :thumbsup2 I'm so excited!

DisneyPinDiva said:
HEY BOB>. what are you doing on the computer... get out there and ride Expedition Everest and give us a review! Sure wish we could be up there to meet up with you... hopefully next time!....

bonzie1 said:
Hey Bob! Yes! Go ride Expedition Everest!!! Then let me know how it is!

Bad news. Didn't get to ride it. Time we got to the ride, all of the Fast Passes were gone. Line was 100 minutes long! Later found out that operation had been intermittent all day.
Good news. Did hear a report that it was the best of all of the coasters at Disney. Something to look forward to. Also heard that Space Mountain is about to go down for a complete overhaul. About two years.

Good Evening Everyone!
Been great visiting the parks. Shopping and DVC tomorrow.
Hey Scott, did you find that cure for addonitis?

AK was great. No Everest ride, but really enjoyed the rest of the park.
Epcot was today. Just went to the other side. Started with Mexico and ending with Canada. Just kinda ate and drank our way through.
Yes Debbie, we saw OffKilter. They are as advertised.

Got something blinkie for the 11 day cruise. :banana: :cool1:

Later.

Thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes, Bob

Our 14 day cruise was alife changing event for me....because of this cruise I have met so many people that have become such good friends that I may never have met otherwise....I wanted a way to remember just how incredible this cruise was....so as a birthday present to myself this is the tattoo that I got tonight as a permanent memory of our Panama Canal cruise.....

DSCN3540.jpg

BobandLee said:
I Know It's A Few Hours Early........

party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! party:

:cake: :cool1: :banana: :rockband: :banana: :cool1:
NO FAIR!!!!!!! I was waiting a bit.........:cheer2: :banana: Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ouch!!! That looks painful!!!! :guilty: But its a great souvineer!!!!!!!

I posted it on the birthday site already this evening

Sometimes I post in the evening instead of the a.m. when I have lots of things to do in the a.m.

BobandLee said:
Good Evening Everyone!
Been great visiting the parks. Shopping and DVC tomorrow.
Hey Scott, did you find that cure for addonitis?

AK was great. No Everest ride, but really enjoyed the rest of the park.
Epcot was today. Just went to the other side. Started with Mexico and ending with Canada. Just kinda ate and drank our way through.
Yes Debbie, we saw OffKilter. They are as advertised.

Got something blinkie for the 11 day cruise. :banana: :cool1:

Later.

I hope you had a Mexican Margarita or two for me!!! :drinking1
Sorry to hear you didn't get to ride Expedition Everest. :sad: I can't wait to give it a try!

BobandLee said:
I Know It's A Few Hours Early........

party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! party:
Bob!!! You beat me to it!!!

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :cake:

:wizard: HAPPY BIRTHDAYTO YOU :wizard:

:jumping1: :cheer2: THAT'S QUITE A TATOO!!! :cheer2: :jumping1:

:yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :yay:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! :bday:

party: party: party:

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes, Bob

Our 14 day cruise was alife changing event for me....because of this cruise I have met so many people that have become such good friends that I may never have met otherwise....I wanted a way to remember just how incredible this cruise was....so as a birthday present to myself this is the tattoo that I got tonight as a permanent memory of our Panama Canal cruise.....

DSCN3540.jpg

Hey... do I see a reference to Table 9 in one of those bubbles???

Everyone... sorry I've been away from the boards for a bit... my project's victory was short lived. We are continuing to nurse our battle scars. I'm bandaged up and getting ready for another day of battle.

We will be at WDW from the 15 through the 18th (leaving early on Monday the 19th). We were hoping to stay at BWV or BCV, but the only places available were OKW and SSR (which we aren't fond of... while beautiful, it's way too spread out + feels like being off property), so we booked at OKW with thoughts of pool hopping at GF. Brandon is so excited about another trip... and of course Expedition Everest! So I'll have a lot of planning to do with a 10 year old in mind! I'll have to brave it at least once. (I've never been a coaster fan... oh the things we do to make little ones happy :lmao:

I've just read your posts about the pricing for the MED cruises. I spoke to DCL and our TA last week, and both had assured me the level 1 pricing would be in effect until the 2nd day of booking. :guilty: I guess, by DCL's standards, they kept their word! ;) I assumed they meant the second day of booking for those of us in the sub general public. :rotfl: I guess that assumption was incorrect! :rotfl2: If Cat 11s have risen, I'm assuming the rest of the catagories have as well, which will definitely price us out.

Ken, I share your thoughts as well on the handling of this, :sad2: and am very disappointed at the results we all now find ourselves dealing with.

:hippie: Scott... glad you're keeping up with your left hand typing! :surfweb:

Bob... keep having FUN! :bounce:

Celeste,

I agree, the pricing is really high and probably going to climb. We're pretty disappointed too, as we really wanted to do this one, but if many people feel as we do, that the prices are way too high, then at the 90 day mark, they will drop as people cancel. Then there might be some FL resident rates show up on the repo. I don't know what will happen on CM rates for the Med, but we'll be watching. It just occured to me that we could do the repo, then switch to another cruise line for a Med cruise that goes exactly where we want it to for half the price... It would be hard to get off the Magic to do that, but she's not going to the parts of Italy we wanted to see, where Eric served his mission, so that's at least an option...

Renae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! The tattoo is really cute! Does it hurt?

Georgie,

It looks like you're going to have a wild time with your 10 yo nephew, especially if he's into roller coasters...lol! Don't forget to come see us!!!

Renae

bonzie1 said:

Hey... do I see a reference to Table 9 in one of those bubbles???

Everyone... sorry I've been away from the boards for a bit... my project's victory was short lived. We are continuing to nurse our battle scars. I'm bandaged up and getting ready for another day of battle.

We will be at WDW from the 15 through the 18th (leaving early on Monday the 19th). We were hoping to stay at BWV or BCV, but the only places available were OKW and SSR (which we aren't fond of... while beautiful, it's way too spread out + feels like being off property), so we booked at OKW with thoughts of pool hopping at GF. Brandon is so excited about another trip... and of course Expedition Everest! So I'll have a lot of planning to do with a 10 year old in mind! I'll have to brave it at least once. (I've never been a coaster fan... oh the things we do to make little ones happy :lmao:

I've just read your posts about the pricing for the MED cruises. I spoke to DCL and our TA last week, and both had assured me the level 1 pricing would be in effect until the 2nd day of booking. :guilty: I guess, by DCL's standards, they kept their word! ;) I assumed they meant the second day of booking for those of us in the sub general public. :rotfl: I guess that assumption was incorrect! :rotfl2: If Cat 11s have risen, I'm assuming the rest of the catagories have as well, which will definitely price us out.

Ken, I share your thoughts as well on the handling of this, :sad2: and am very disappointed at the results we all now find ourselves dealing with.

:hippie: Scott... glad you're keeping up with your left hand typing! :surfweb:

Bob... keep having FUN! :bounce:

April?
May?
June?

What month are you going?

seaulater said:
April?
May?
June?

What month are you going?

:rotfl2: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :rotfl2:

JUNE! :sunny: The day after Brandon gets out of school!

Can you tell my brain is really FRIED right now!!! (No comments Peter... I am setting myself up with that question!)

:cheer2: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :rotfl2: :cheer2:

:grouphug:
I could use about 10 of these right now!

Elaine! Hope you're having a fun day! Don't work too hard at work!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:
This is part 4 of the original thread started on 5/04/2004. It is currently continued (as of 2/10/2008) at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1717505

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter