20040613--Hersheypark meet, 1st or 2nd week of August 2004 -- feeler--INDEXED

YAY!! July is good! Let us know - we'll be there!

A date, Jdubbs? OK, we can do Emeril's next Saturday. I'll pay! :)

No really, I haven't figured out a date yet because I've got a million other things to figure out. I can assure you it won't be the July 4th weekend. Hersheypark is a pretty busy park and it'll be insane for sure on a holiday weekend.

Dang! I thought I'd FINALLY get to a DIS meet! July looks bad for us: we're heading out west mid-July - I'm finally going to see the Grand Canyon! :D The weekend of July 31 is about our only possibility.

I won't be able to make it July9-11..I've had reservations for that weekend since last July....

Well, I hate to do this, but I might need to bump it up even further to the end of July/early August. I should know more, um, soon! :)

Barry,

Are you still considering Dutch Wonderland the Monday after the Hershey meet? I've been following this thread with interest and would love to both take my daughter to a park and meet some DISer's. However, having been to Hersheypark a couple dozens times, I don't have much of a taste for a Saturday in August. And Wonderland's a pretty neat, rustic place......Anyone else interested in this?

Yes, we are considering a Dutch Wonderland meet, possibly the day before the Hersheypark meet. I got to use Weird Al's "Amish Paradise" song somehow! :)

Barry, if we do Dutch Wonderland, there are some GREAT family style restaurants in the area. We an get a group to meet up for dinner. Let's plan on that cupcake.

We will not be able to make it...
Not taking any week long vacations this year..:(
Maybe try to go to Paramount Kings Island or Six Flags louisville

I just found out that our town will be hosting the annual Relay For Life this weekend. Usually it is held the first weekend of June. For some reason it is the second this year. :( It is a wonderful cause and my family volunteers at the event, so I will have to miss the DIS Meet. I will keep an eye on this thread and IF something changes (with my dates and yours), I'll be sure to let you know!

Have a great time,
Karen

Originally posted by KarenB
I just found out that our town will be hosting the annual Relay For Life this weekend. Usually it is held the first weekend of June. For some reason it is the second this year. :( It is a wonderful cause and my family volunteers at the event, so I will have to miss the DIS Meet. I will keep an eye on this thread and IF something changes (with my dates and yours), I'll be sure to let you know!

Have a great time,
Karen

look up page 7 for Barry's post about August 7th being the latest possibility.

August 7 = the opening of Football Camp for DS and I'm involved up to my ears.

Never been to Dutch Wonderland... DD and I could probably swing a day trip on the Monday.... And a chance to see one gorgeous baby!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter