20040613--Hersheypark meet, 1st or 2nd week of August 2004 -- feeler--INDEXED

Originally posted by jcemom
We've never been to Knoebel's, but I'd love to go. Have actually thought about it the past couple of years, and just never made it.
I highly recommend going....very relaxed setting and great rides

That's the impression I got from what I've seen/heard--which is very little, actually. They don't advertise much, do they?

Next year would be good, since we're going to Disney in February. Wouldn't want summer to get boring with vacation already "over."

Barry---we could possibly meet up on the day you'd go to King's Island or Kentucky Kingdom or possibly Dollywood...:)

marked this weekend on my calendar last night...

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Hmmm...so the date is set in stone then? :)
uhhhhh..........not until you set it in stone...it's your party..I just wanted to make sure I don't commit to anything else....and then not be able to make the meet if it happens.......sorry..... :earsboy:

Dw was just saying she'd like to go to Hershey, so maybe I can talk her into going...Maybe that'll be her birthday gift, since her birthday is the 13th...:smooth:

Since I will be moving to PA, Hershey is a stone throw away from my new home..So you can count me and my crew in..

Originally posted by Jdubbs
Since I will be moving to PA, Hershey is a stone throw away from my new home..So you can count me and my crew in..

where exactly are you moving....I'm a stones throw from hershey also...

Wow...my husband and I were just talking last week about maybe going to Hershey Park next June with our 2 boys. I haven't been there since I was an early teen. Did my 1st looping rollercoaster there - Super Dooper Looper. :)

So, we will try to make it and follow this thread closely. Mm-mm...I can just taste the chocolate now.

We're supposed to be leaving for WDW that weekend, but....if there are too many snow days, school will be extended and we'll be at home. I'll keep an eye on this thread, since we're within 20 minutes of Hersheypark!

It looks like we'll have a good turnout. Also, it looks like we're doing Knoebel's the Friday before on 10/12. Knoebel's is about 2 1/2 hours north of Hersheypark.

I hope the inspirations of the DIS Con 2 video, Robb and Elissa, will show up. We can do some "Not worthy's" to them. :)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

what are the dates for this meet....
Also, it looks like we're doing Knoebel's the Friday before on 10/12

12th of June is Saturday according to my calendar...????

:crazy: :crazy:

whew...thought I had lost my mind, since no one else said anything about the dates I thought I was living in a different dimension....LOL

Count us in as a maybe. Haven't been to Hershey Park since before our kids were born.

It's a shame to do Hershey and not take advantage of their "Preview Package" where if you buy your ticket for Saturday on Friday night, you get in 2-3 hours before closing that night FREE!! We did ALL the major coasters during our preview. HP was a LOT less crowded than it was the following day! And it made for a really relaxed 2nd day. Also your parking pass is good the following day.

Is anyone interested in camping?? I know of a decent campground about 20-30 minutes away. Anyone found any good hotel rates?

Were just north of chocolate town and your idea is great. We'll meet you guys! As long as your here why not try "Knoebels". They have a very old wooden coaster that many people travel for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter