20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

Yeah it is getting down to the wire! I am in my final prep stages. Working on fun n games for the meet. Everyone bring your coolest pics from a vacation! We want to pass them around.

I am leaving for the world in 12 days or less...can't wait. Going to pick up some goodies for the meet while I am down there.

Spread the word people! Last minute reservations will be accepted up to 2 weeks before the meet. After that I am locked down and can't add anyone.

Anyone wanna help do a PM blitz one more time??

I will be sending this to the mailing list as well just to be sure.

Cyas soon!

Fred

Wishing you a speedy and comfortable recovery, Verandah Man!

Have a great vacation, Fred!

We just hit the 11-days-to-go-'til-WDW/DCL today, too! :)

Hope that all is well with all of you NJ DIS'ers out there! :)

Yeah!!! Can't wait for my first meet! Looking forward to meeting fellow NJ WDW fans!!

:wave2:

(can't belive how fast this came up!)

Attention! Those of you that want to come to the New Jersey DIS Meet but haven't sent in cash yet should start thinking about doing it! The deadline for confirmations is May 22nd. That's about 2 weeks from now so PM me if you want to go and I will send you payment information.

Again, 2 more weeks before we can no longer add to the confirmed list per my contract with the hall. I just checked my PO box and did not see anything there from people I have sent payment info to over the past week or so.

Fred

Now we're doing the Single Digit Dance, too! :)

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all you NJ DIS'ers out there!

Can't wait to meet you all, in a few weeks! :)

Majestic: Just sent you payment via Paypal for DH to attend the DisMeet!

Just checked the PO box this AM. Nothing new there. Time is running down now. Would love to see us add enough people to go to 50.

WOW!!! Three weeks from this Saturday is the DISmeet, the time is flying by people!!! I go back to the doc on June 4th, DISmeet on June 5th, back to work on June 7th!!!

Glad to see you back! Hope all is well. See you at the meet! I am going to Disney World! WOOHOO! :)

Originally posted by Verandah Man
WOW!!! Three weeks from this Saturday is the DISmeet, the time is flying by people!!! I go back to the doc on June 4th, DISmeet on June 5th, back to work on June 7th!!!

Originally posted by Majestic
Glad to see you back! Hope all is well. See you at the meet! I am going to Disney World! WOOHOO! :)

Have a MAGICal trip Fred!!!

Have a GREAT trip, Fred!! (yes, we're all jealous!)

See (meet) you at the meet!

Fred - have a great trip... I am right behind you as far as vacation goes. We are doing the Disney Cruise (Western)... leave next Friday... yeah!!!!..
Can't wait to see all of you soon at the DIS meet.
Take Care....

P.S... Veranndah Man --- Hope all is well....

Will it be a problem if I don't get to the meet until around 1:00 and possibly leave early? It's becoming a very busy weekend for me! I'll be in the Saratoga area the night before, having breakfast with my mom up there before I drive back down to NJ Saturday morning. Then I have to meet freinds who are breifly in town for dinner in Seaside Heights in the early evening.

ACCCKKKKK!!!!

I'm still looking forward to it though! (And it's not nearly as full of commotion as the following weekend!)

Anne

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Time is going fast............just bumped up on the CB to see if anyone else is interested.
How is your knee.......coming along I hope...boy the time went fast, you will be back to work in no time.
See you in about 3 weeks.....
Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter