$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

BTW Rob Surette was awesome!!! If your school ever gets a chance to book him it is worth it. PTO and school store bought 2 of his paintings today. I'm not sure how far he will travel though.

And to boot he's a Disney fan! I gave him the website info and told him to pop in and say hey! We talked for over an hour about WDW. :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if Joann's matches prices? I have 3 mikes around but just in case....

And I thought the $229 at Jo-Ann's was good :rotfl:

I want one but we're getting new windows to replace our 50+ year old windows w/ cracks and leaks, and we too, owe the IRS this year. And while my birthday is in April, my present is our trip to the Smoky Mts. It was planned and payed for before we knew we owed the IRS!

Yep! In the last 6 months I have bought a new fridge, a new washing machine, spent $800 on my car, flooded basement, new water heater, a new motor in my dryer, oh yeah and to top it all off I owe the IRS this year!!
I thought 2007 was going to be my year, I guess not.

DS5 has a vision and hearing test tomorrow. I dread what will come out of that trip to the DR.

:hug: Okay, I guess I can quit complaining! Oh, and take it from me, don't mess with the IRS! I won't go into the long, ugly story, but they are NOT fun to deal with.:mad:

I am still waiting for DH to do the taxes. I think we finally have the last piece of paper, but I'm not looking forward to seeing the final numbers. Guess that is why I had to cancel that trip I booked with the 40% off code. :sad:

:hug: Okay, I guess I can quit complaining! Oh, and take it from me, don't mess with the IRS! I won't go into the long, ugly story, but they are NOT fun to deal with.:mad:

Dh learned that lesson the hard way too. But the IRS will have to deal with payments. The all mighty dollar only stretches so far. We would have been ok tax wise if it weren't for the washing machine. But I can't complain we had that washer for 8 years x 12 loads of laundry a week + the time when my mom's washer broke so add her 6 per week x 6 weeks. I got my money out of that baby and then some!
I just wonder when it will end.

I am still waiting for DH to do the taxes. I think we finally have the last piece of paper, but I'm not looking forward to seeing the final numbers. Guess that is why I had to cancel that trip I booked with the 40% off code. :sad:

That stinks!!
I really wish we could write off all our scrap supplies!

Hmmm, maybe I can take this one back to Wal-mart, get my money back and then go buy the one at Mike's and get a cart with the money I would save. :rotfl: Nope, guess not. It's been more than 30 days.

Walmart's return policy is 90 days with a receipt.

WooHoooo! :woohoo: Thank you for this news! I just started going to a scrapbooking group and I Love it! I've been eyeing the Cricut and I can't pass it up at that price. I'm just afraid they won't have any. Does Michael's do rainchecks?

WooHoooo! :woohoo: Thank you for this news! I just started going to a scrapbooking group and I Love it! I've been eyeing the Cricut and I can't pass it up at that price. I'm just afraid they won't have any. Does Michael's do rainchecks?

Probably not on the Cricut or on that price, I would call today or tomorrow and ask.

Heading off to balance the checkbook and pay bills, cross your fingers, wish me luck, pray for me, rub the Buddha's belly, etc........

Do you think the kids will mind eating PB&J and ramen noodles for the next month so mommy can get a new toy???

I'm paying bills tomorrow.. So, I will throw pixie dust your way as I start dinner!!!

Fireworks are going to be hitting down at our soccer fields tonight.. somebody seems to think they are in charge of our fields and they aren't! Should be fun to see DH's reaction as board president when he tells them it ain't gonna happen!!!! It's nice to be in the right place to witness the convo and alert DH before hand!

Heading off to balance the checkbook and pay bills, cross your fingers, wish me luck, pray for me, rub the Buddha's belly, etc........

Do you think the kids will mind eating PB&J and ramen noodles for the next month so mommy can get a new toy???

OK, fingers crossed! :thumbsup2

you know what happens when you rub the buddha's belly right????........

I love Ramen.... oh, I think thats dinner tonight :D

Grandma's birthday check came today and man, the woman is like clockwork. $100. Guess I'm getting a Cricut for my birthday!!!!

Faerie,

happy, happy birthday!!!!:cake: :bday:

enjoy your new toy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter