$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

I am just full of good ideas today. Now, if only the winning lotter numbers would come to me so I could fund a shopping to WDW for all my DISfriends.

Grumpy's Gal: the ad doesn't mention cartridges but there is a coupon for 50% off one item for April 1. And a 50% coupon forApril 6 (8-1 pm only) in addition to the normal 40% coupon
Yesterday 08:16 PM

Do the new coupons you mentioned exclude the Cricut cartridges? They usually say they can't be used on anything Cricut. That would be great if they dropped that exclusion.

Okay, birthday is tomorrow. Grandma is good for $100. That means I can buy a Cricut for $40 out of pocket? I'm one happy girl!

AWE!!!! I love you guys!!
OK ordered the part, it will be here tomorrow.

Off to go see Rob Surette Paint at school. Rumor has it he is doing a portrait of Walt Disney. To bad I don't have $250 to buy his work right now. Here's the website if you want to see his work. He does 10 pics in 60 minutes!

http://www.amazingheroart.com/

I've been drolling over a Cricut but I haven't been able to pull the trigger.... yet :) I did ask my brothers and sisters for Mike's gift cards too :) It would be awesome to get an extra cartridge as well

Happy Birthday Faerie. That would be pretty cool gift, as it will just keep on giving.

Thanks guys. I don't really get excited about Birthdays anymore but this has me all giddy like I'm 13 again (although I don't think you could pay me to be 13 again)

You could not pay me to be 13 again, especially in this day. Ick! No thank you. I like my age very much.

Grumpy's Gal: the ad doesn't mention cartridges but there is a coupon for 50% off one item for April 1. And a 50% coupon forApril 6 (8-1 pm only) in addition to the normal 40% coupon
Yesterday 08:16 PM

Do the new coupons you mentioned exclude the Cricut cartridges? They usually say they can't be used on anything Cricut. That would be great if they dropped that exclusion.

hang on, let me get the flyer.

Ok, the 50% coupon says "

One coupon per customer per day. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. May not be used for prior purchases or sale priced items or combined with any other coupon, offer, sale or discount. May not be used to purchase shopping cards, gift cards, or gift certificates, in-state parties or class fees. Excludes special order custom floral arrangements, special order cistom frames, and materials and all Circut products. Valid at Michael's stores only. Limited to stock on hand. Reproductions not accepted. Void where prohibited."

a lot of ya seem to know each other -- do you live close to each other? If so, maybe you could buy one together and share -- pass it around?:confused3

I found a lady that lives a few blocks from me and she and I both have sizzix alphabets so we share.

Nope most of us live a few states apart..

I have found no one near me that scraps.. they all think I'm the crazy one!!!

That is the BEST price ever Buffy! What is coming up? Anniversary? Take him jewelry shopping...look at the $500 stuff, then offer this as an alternative...it will look like such a BARGAIN!

Mwwhhhahahahahahaha...

OK, like enabler is a bad word?

LOL I just had to say I love the way you think! :rotfl:

Do you know when Michael's sales start and if you buy something early from them and it goes on sale if they'll give you back the difference... just thinkin ahead- Also, since I'm new to scrappin do the cricut and the sizzix do the same thing and which would you prefer?
Thanks-
Donna

Mike's sales start on Sunday. I don't think they price adjust, at least my store doesn't...

If I were interested in getting this deal, I would be at the store on Sunday BEFORE they opened the doors. And when they open the door, head straight to the cricut (or the slips you have to get to pick one up). If I didn't already have a wishblade, I might be interested in this deal. That's a really good price!

Hmmm, maybe I can take this one back to Wal-mart, get my money back and then go buy the one at Mike's and get a cart with the money I would save. :rotfl: Nope, guess not. It's been more than 30 days.

Is it Sunday yet??? I feel like a kid at Christmas.:yay:

I wish!!!
I really do but we are currently hunting a part for my car that will set us back $300 plus overnight shipping. The national warehouse is back ordered til the end of April and it's the wheel bearings in my car, very dangerous stuff if I let it go. No one has one in stock. I've got 1 guy in Wallingford CT that has some on order so he is trying to get me one too but it isn't looking good.

When it rains, it pours huh? I have to take DS to the eye dr for an exam, then if he needs glasses, get those. My Duet washing machine was making this horrendous sound when in spin cycle over the weekend- repair man came out yesterday and said it was the drain pump motor. He couldn't give me a price on the part...said he thought it was about $50. I just found it online for $103!!! I'm trying to get ahold of the appliance shop to see what it will cost- the line has been busy. Seems like there's always something...:sad2:

When it rains, it pours huh? I have to take DS to the eye dr for an exam, then if he needs glasses, get those. My Duet washing machine was making this horrendous sound when in spin cycle over the weekend- repair man came out yesterday and said it was the drain pump motor. He couldn't give me a price on the part...said he thought it was about $50. I just found it online for $103!!! I'm trying to get ahold of the appliance shop to see what it will cost- the line has been busy. Seems like there's always something...:sad2:

Yep! In the last 6 months I have bought a new fridge, a new washing machine, spent $800 on my car, flooded basement, new water heater, a new motor in my dryer, oh yeah and to top it all off I owe the IRS this year!!
I thought 2007 was going to be my year, I guess not.

DS5 has a vision and hearing test tomorrow. I dread what will come out of that trip to the DR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter