12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyramid2000 said:
My 2 assistant GS leaders are going to take over the troop. Once I get all the stuff to them and get it straightened out, you don't even know how good that will feel! :teeth: I'll practically have nothing to do! :rolleyes:

:cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Way to let go, Caroline!!!! :thumbsup2

pyramid2000 said:
Lisa mentioned some of the seating arrangements in chat. We are late, so their are less stations.

Actually, they are now listed on the website where the linked requests use to be. :cool1:

pyramid2000 said:
DDs have a few BABs, but they don't really play with them. Actually DD3 doesn't have one. Hmmmm... But DD just got her room "Tinked" so she would love that outfit. DD7 wants an Ariel room and DD3 is in love with Cinderella right now. Now if we could just get to the mall I could surprise them with a trip to BAB and I could get them the outfits for Christmas!!

The shipping charges are really low on the BAB website. We can't go to one nearby so I am ordering them.

pyramid2000 said:
But then I would have to actually remember my password to get back into mine! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just have all of the accounts set up to go into the same in folder so I don't have to sign into them seperately. I just click on the from window to change who is sending it out. I have one for us, freebies, pto, and each of the kids.

pyramid2000 said:
Brandi, about that 30,000....think we could shock the heck out of everyone tomorrow morning?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

THANK GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T!!!!!! popcorn::

Bella2000 said:
I almost said oh I'll just wait since I was feeling better and then started feeling crappy again and guess what the visit showed..drum roll...pneumonia.

Carla,

From one bad lung person to another. I am thinking about you!

Hey PJ - I thought I would share with you that I feel like I'm a stocker or a stalker...I never get a chance to write posts b/c i'm always working during the day, or catching up on everyone's posts, and at nights when you guys are sooo busy, I've got church meetings and PTO meetings or even hot tub meetings. Just thought I'd let you know that stocking and stalking are alive and well!!!

well almost out of here....not sure about dinner. John has softball tonight so just me and the girls. Should be a nice quiet night.

I put the stuffing and frozen turkey breast in the crock this morning. I hope it turns out good. Think I will call DrHug and ask how it smells. He is home today. The bum only has one day of work scheduled this week. :sad2:

So, he said "it's smelling". And I asked if it smells GOOD?? :confused3 He said "well either bad meat or good cheese!" :lmao: Then he said, not really it is smelling good. Silly man!! :rolleyes:

Well, that only took an hour with the kids interrupting. OY! I forgot to tell you guys that DH revived the dryer with a transplant yesterday. :)

Good news on the dryer, Lisa!

Not so good news for us today with DrHug's car. Been having a really bad smell, odd sound, now engine light was on. It is at the dealer and the manifold is cracked...Kia has 100,000 mile warranty and that is covered since he is at 96,000 (whew!) , but some sensor is also burned out, and two smog thingys are bad. Those are not under warranty so our part of the bill is $2400. OY! Well, cheaper than new wheels for him though. I did tell him to ask dealer to call Kia and ask if they will cover the smog thinkys because they said that the cracked manifold COULD have caused them to go bad or it could have been vise versa. (cost of those two parts is $1800!!) In my VA world all I need a doc to say to get benefits for a veteran is "as likely as not." So, he called and they said they would ask Kia, but......

Oh, those "related threads" at the bottom of the page. I have a special beer report one, as well as the deadbeat and mature ones. :lmao:

Here are the links that show for me...I wonder what this says about us?

"Unusual" MK Parade Question 12:52 24-Sep-06
"Resale Shops" - Where to find? 16:00 24-Sep-06
"Deadbeat Dads" ( or moms ) 04:26 25-Sep-06
Special "beer" report 16:06 25-Sep-06
"Mature" couples 16:14 25-Sep-06
"Formal" night on 3 and 4 night cruises 02:

We are unusually formal and mature while we drink beer at resale shops with deadbeat Dads? :rotfl:

Yes! That's us! And per Brenda's DH we are also all messed up! Although I think he may be coming around to our way of thinking lately! :lmao:

lbgraves said:
Well, that only took an hour with the kids interrupting. OY! I forgot to tell you guys that DH revived the dryer with a transplant yesterday. :)
:thumbsup2
I bet you knew he wouldn't give up on that dryer!!

I will be heading home in an hour. No news yet on the warranty on the car. :confused3 Need pixie dust. I would way rather pay $800 than $2400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter