12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becka,
One more thing on WW. When you get trapped out like that -Keep off the sauce- It'll trip you up everytime! And, it doesn't make you feel any fuller.

I think I am going to upload a few (like 4) more pics to shutterfly. They are having a special. Order 35 pics and get a free 11x13. I took some great shots of my mom and dad with their 5 grandkids last night. Maybe I will get that as my free pic. The offer ends today...

I think I am going to upload a few (like 4) more pics to shutterfly. They are having a special. Order 35 pics and get a free 11x13. I took some great shots of my mom and dad with their 5 grandkids last night. Maybe I will get that as my free pic. The offer ends today...

Well, I just caught up; but I must do some cleaning before I teach CCD this afternoon. So Brandi you're on your own. And if you're uploading photos, you may not be back on either!
Congrats on the milestone, Becka (I think it was Becka, but I'm not going back to check).
There's a dishwasher to unload and more dishes to go in (and rats, the girls in school really messes things up--they usually have dishwasher duty but I can't leave everything until they get home.) One more load of laundry to fold.
Have a great day!

Marielle - me too. Just caught up.

What a busy day for me. I don't like these kind of days at work. I never get anything done and everything else just gets farther and farther behind.

MommyMinnie said:
Just don't get discouraged because of one big splurge! That's what it's there for. Are you going to WW Meetings?

Yes we just started a WW at Work so my meetings are on Mondays. I am not discouraged (yet!). I am just glad the flex points are there. Because I splurged yesterday it just means I will have less to splurge on at the Ren. Fest. I really want a funnel cake and I think my book said a 6 inch one was 7 points. Of course then you have to have a little sugar with that but I have 22 flex points left for this week so as long as I stick to my target points the rest of the week I should be fine.

MommyMinnie said:
Becka,
One more thing on WW. When you get trapped out like that -Keep off the sauce- It'll trip you up everytime! And, it doesn't make you feel any fuller.

Does not make me feel any fuller but it does taste soooo good. ;) Actually they gave me this huge tub of dressing and I very sparingly used it. I counted it as a serving (2 T.) at 4 points but I honestly doubt I used a full 2 T of dressing.

MommyMinnie said:
Becka,
The sauce kills you ....unless you make it yourself. But...it is always so tempting and tasty!

My connection is very slow today. I was just kicked off 2 times...URG!!! Oy Boy does that annoy me!

Okay - I have my first PTO Family Festival committee meeting tonight. I sooooo am not in the mood tonight.

Sorry I didn't chat much today.

Happy Tuesday.

My DS just came out...yes he is supposed to be napping and shouted that he has to use the potty. Now my DD is crying!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! I must go and try to get them settled in...or else we will have a very long night!

I just jumped on before I get dance stuff ready. I didn't want to get too far behind! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Becka, I need to get some sort of countdown going too! The kids will have a blast. We will have to think about what to do. They can be very creative and DD 12 loves to make things. I'll let you know what we come up with. :thumbsup2

becka said:
Not on the plate - It is like those giant turkey legs and you just hold onto the bone while you eat away at it. ;)

Besides with DH I think it is just laziness. When I buy those grocery store rotessiere chickens that DH likes he claims he doesn't know how to get the meat off of it. :rolleyes:
Oh yum!! Those Disneyland turkey legs are my favorite!! :thumbsup2

becka said:
Yes we just started a WW at Work so my meetings are on Mondays. I am not discouraged (yet!). I am just glad the flex points are there. Because I splurged yesterday it just means I will have less to splurge on at the Ren. Fest. I really want a funnel cake and I think my book said a 6 inch one was 7 points. Of course then you have to have a little sugar with that but I have 22 flex points left for this week so as long as I stick to my target points the rest of the week I should be fine.

Good luck! I know you can do it. :thumbsup2

klineyqueen said:
I made a frozen pork roast today with carrots, garlic powder, and water. It was great. We just made a side of mashed potatoes. I think I am going to make a boneless turkey breast for tomorrow. I love my crock!!!! I am so happy we passed along the frozen meat in the crock to you Lisa. It is so much easier!!!

Well, it would have been easier if I had remembered to put it together this morning. I was at school in the middle of setting up the book fair & remembered OOPS!!! :crazy: I didn't know what I was going to do until they announced that it was CiCi's night....problem solved. :thumbsup2

pjpoohbear said:
penguin1.gif

That is one cute penguin! :thumbsup2

Jhalkias said:
I just have to share this today.

Those of us who work in business and in offices may appreciate it.

This humor is right up my alley right now.

http://despair.com/viewall.html

John1

I had to forward that to my friends in the PTO. Pretty bad when volunteers can relate to this stuff...but it did make me smile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter