12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are watching the OSU BB game. Thinking of John1. :cheer2: We have an antenna and can get local stations without satellite. Last night we watched DVD Little Manhattan, popcorn:: one of our favorites and my DM liked it too.

Carolina wins! :woohoo: :banana:

heels.gif

Brack, if you want the full game experience and listen to Woody via the internet, go to http://www.theboss.us/ and click on either of the yellow ovals in the top right for a live stream. It may not synch up with the actual game video on TV, but you could listen to the pregame stuff. (I got it to synch with the TV by using my Tivo and pausing until I aligned it.)

Now THAT was spoken like a TRUE Geek!:lmao:

Was that AWFUL Dick Vitale Hooters commercial on your game? It was on the OSU game!

Now THAT was spoken like a TRUE Geek!:lmao:

Was that AWFUL Dick Vitale Hooters commercial on your game? It was on the OSU game!

"Dook" Vitale is awful in any form, including the Hooters ad. That's why it's so much nicer to mute the TV and listen to the Tar Heel radio network!

John just got home...we are grilling steaks and I have a broccoli casserole and potatoes in the oven...the girls are racing around getting their swimsuits on....pool time!!!

guess what we just ordered.....

a new mattress...the same kind on DCL....John fell in love with it, could have been the waves, but whatever dear....will be delivered next Saturday.

I watched both OSU games by TIVO (had to work both days - is there no respect for tournament time?) - no Dick Vitale in this house :happytv:

About the new uniforms - OSU debuted their new LeBron James outfits yesterday. Overall, better than I expected. The shirts are not as tight as in the ads - just neat. And Oden does not get pulled at as much. The shorts are long - and baggy - but not much more than Michigan. They will take some getting used to.

Two down - Wisconsin tomorrow. :yay:

popcorn::

I watched both OSU games by TIVO (had to work both days - is there no respect for tournament time?)

It's an unofficial holiday in North Carolina! Teachers have been known to simply turn on the TV and turn the games into math lessons (hey, there's addition, percentages to calculate, etc.)

guess what we just ordered.....

a new mattress...the same kind on DCL....John fell in love with it, could have been the waves, but whatever dear....will be delivered next Saturday.
Hey, we need a new mattress, too... haven't had much success in making a decision, though.

I watched both OSU games by TIVO (had to work both days - is there no respect for tournament time?) - no Dick Vitale in this house :happytv:

About the new uniforms - OSU debuted their new LeBron James outfits yesterday. Overall, better than I expected. The shirts are not as tight as in the ads - just neat. And Oden does not get pulled at as much. The shorts are long - and baggy - but not much more than Michigan. They will take some getting used to.

Two down - Wisconsin tomorrow. :yay:

popcorn::

:thumbsup2

I also thought the uniforms looked much better than they did on the Nike Web site.

BTW - in the battle of the two 7 foot Stark County Centers, our team, GlenOak won the District championship! We won by 18 points, and it was FUN!

Good morning fellow Geeks! Checking in while the kids are battling each other at a star wars game. OY! After turning in 2:30 am post time change...not good. It will be another couple of early days because we have to be on the road by 7 am each day. :( The kids are having fun with their friends & it is great catching up with good friends for us too. :) These friends are the reason I was really hoping that Mike would get a job up in this area. Hope that everyone is having a good weekend so far. I'll catch back up Wednesday...after a long nap after dropping the kids at school. UGH! It is going to take me a few days to catch up on my sleep. See ya! :)

We are still "camping". :thumbsup2 We got to the park around 5 last night, did a quick set up and had dinner. Fun! This morning a group of Civil War soldiers marched past. Tickled my mom to see them! She and I went for walk after breakfast. We are loving it. Hey! DrHug made the bed this morning. I gave him the rules of the road.....first one up makes coffee and breakfast, last one up makes the bed. :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 He is agreeable to that. Looks like coffee and breakfast will be my job, bedmaking his.;)

Angie, it warms my heart to hear how you & Dennis are enjoying this new toy. ;) That sounds like so much fun!

Good morning fellow Geeks! Checking in while the kids are battling each other at a star wars game. OY! After turning in 2:30 am post time change...not good. It will be another couple of early days because we have to be on the road by 7 am each day. :( The kids are having fun with their friends & it is great catching up with good friends for us too. :) These friends are the reason I was really hoping that Mike would get a job up in this area. Hope that everyone is having a good weekend so far. I'll catch back up Wednesday...after a long nap after dropping the kids at school. UGH! It is going to take me a few days to catch up on my sleep. See ya! :)

Lisa,

Did I miss it here, or is it over there somewhere? Are you guys on the road? Hope you are having a great time wherever you guys are!

Enjoy the sights in DC. It looks like a great day for it.

We are in Fredericksburg right now. Going into DC tomorrow & then Tuesday for the funeral at Arlington. We will be driving home after that.

John just got home...we are grilling steaks and I have a broccoli casserole and potatoes in the oven...the girls are racing around getting their swimsuits on....pool time!!!

V, read this to DrHug and he said "Tell her she talked us into it, we are moving in with them!" :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter