12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in Fredericksburg right now. Going into DC tomorrow & then Tuesday for the funeral at Arlington. We will be driving home after that.

Oh DUH. All those discussions about Arlingtion. Of course I remember now! I can claim old, John1, what's your excuse? :lmao: :lmao:

ACC.gif

TARHEELS ACC CHAMPS

Oh DUH. All those discussions about Arlingtion. Of course I remember now! I can claim old, John1, what's your excuse? :lmao: :lmao:

Getting old . . . that was too long ago for me to remember!

Hope the weather is as sunny there as it is here!

Heat wave Vanessa, 50 degrees!

The NCAA tournament salutes the DIS Geeks with #1 seeds for UNC, Florida and OSU.... oh, and Kansas (we'll just pretend we have someone who likes them.)

I posted this on the other thread too:

I'll bet you all didn't know how famous I am:

They call picking the winners for the NCAA Tournament .......

Bracketology

I posted this on the other thread too:

I'll bet you all didn't know how famous I am:

They call picking the winners for the NCAA Tournament .......

Bracketology

There is another thread????

All Hail the Geek top seeds!

And . . . of course, the Big Ten Champions!

Untitled-6.jpg

I guess it does not matter that we beat Nevada 2X AND Oral Roberts, it['s the NIT for us.

Can I just say again how much I miss you guys?

Kim

Good morning Geeks!

I'm feeling generally crappy today! Thursday, my left eye started getting really watery and mucousy and Friday it was all red... called the doc's office and they said to keep an eye on it... that if it wasn't bacterial pinkeye, I couldn't take antibiotic drops anyway (and there hasn't been any pus). So then over the weekend, I get hit with the major flu symptoms -- chills, fever, headache... I barely made it to work this morning... I know I should be home, but I figured I could get my reports done while waiting for the doc's office to open so I can get an appointment. I think it's just a virus that started in my eye and is working its way down (now my throat hurts). Tomorrow I'll probably have a cough, ugh...

Luckily the kids seem to have escaped it.... it just sucks that the one year I opt for medical insurance with a high deductible is the year we're at the doc's office once a month for something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter