12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going through the Snapfish group to find photos I'm missing for the scrapbook I haven't made yet.... YOU ARE great photographers! Thanks for sharing!

Really? Maybe we didn't get that because they are all full day K.

our town, Saugerties, has 4 elementary schools all of which are half day K. Woodstock is the next closest town - where we went to nursery school - so all the friends go to school there full time K. There seems to be a lot of unhappiness among the girls - comparing of clothes - who has what, gone where etc. Who is cool? Many of them are stressed in K because of these competitions. The fact that we are only there 1/2 day leaves little time for all this I think.

I was bemoaning to Kristina how worried this makes me. She has already been through it so she is a great guide. I am just so happy that they are removed from it for even one year. Our school is rather poor so I am told there is less of this comparing but I do hear that the girls can just be rotten to each other even in 2nd grade.

I do like to tease Kristina about Devon pulling their legs though ;) She is a great kid in my book.

(This goes to you Kristina aka goofyforlife!!)
"The DIS" makes me feel like this.:cloud9: :cool1: :banana: pirate: :banana:
This is me!:cutie:
:yay: As my dad would say, "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, etc."!!!:banana: :banana: pirate:

To brack:
I actually can ride horses in this weather but, I will have to ride in the indoor ring, though. (Just received your post today, 3/8/07)
We got about five inches of snow yesterday but, it's about all gone by now!

To lbgraves:
School is goin' alright! I've made honor roll through the first two terms and to make it onto honor roll, you can only have one C and if you have a second C, you must have an A to balance it out to a B.

To becka:
Hi back!!!

To 87Heel:
Hi back!

To MrsMork:
Hi back!

Hey all yal' (hee,hee!)

(This goes to you Kristina aka goofyforlife!!)
"The DIS" makes me feel like this.:cloud9: :cool1: :banana: pirate: :banana:
This is me!:cutie:
:yay: As my dad would say, "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, etc."!!!:banana: :banana: pirate:

To brack:
I actually can ride horses in this weather but, I will have to ride in the indoor ring, though. (Just received your post today, 3/8/07)
We got about five inches of snow yesterday but, it's about all gone by now!

To lbgraves:
School is goin' alright! I've made honor roll through the first two terms and to make it onto honor roll, you can only have one C and if you have a second C, you must have an A to balance it out to a B.

To becka:
Hi back!!!

To 87Heel:
Hi back!

To MrsMork:
Hi back!

Hey all yal' (hee,hee!)

How fun to see you post here!!! Come often!!!! And what is really fun is to tell stories about your parents (just kidding K and A).

Sounds like you are doing great in school! Congrats!!! Take care of the horses.

Kim

Don't encourage Kim..... (stories that is)

Anyway..... I miss you guys.... The new thread is to big...

Is anyone going into chat tonight?

OK - it's for real - heard it on the news on the way to work - The Buckeyes will be the first to debut the new LeBron James logo collegiate basketball uniforms!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You know - the ones with Skirts and tight shirts. The players who were interviewed said they like the tight shirts (the loose ones left too much to grab!) but they made a joke about the "shorts." :rotfl:

Will the TarHeels, Gators - or even Dook follow suit (or follow uniform as the case may be)?

The game is at noon today - Big Ten tournament - I have TIVO set to record.

As John1 points out - it appears LeBron James only collegiate connection will be putting his logo on uniforms. No college for him!

see the new buckeye and gators uniforms here http://www.systemofdress.com/

suzanne

Finally Friday...how is everyone? John has to close tonight so it will be just the girls....I plan on picking up our copy of Peter Pan that we preordered and maybe some dinner...although I should cook at home.

The weather has been pretty nice here. cool in the AM and around 85 after work...not as hot as I would like, but I am not complaining. The girls are getting so big and Haley - the words are just spitting out daily. "memo, memo" is her new favorite. Bed time is still not fun but hey, I guess I can't have it all?

No exciting plans for this weekend...but I plan to really start purging our house. We have so much junk and clothes that are sitting around. I joined this Freecycle website where you can offer up items for others...I am going to use that as well as some donations. We've got monitors, keyboards, don't get me started on the sports memorabilia. That has to stay - I just wish there was a nice way to display it all. We are literally falling over stuff and our two car garage is full as well.

Remember the 1.9 million (I think that was the price) across the street? Well, it's still up for sale and now it's $1,050,000 --- I am not sure if anyone has even come to look at it, they do have a new agent. The house they are building at the end of the street is fantastic and I can't help but be a tiny bit jealous. I know I shouldn't be, but it is hard!

So that's my life story for this Friday. Pretty boring huh?
Hope everyone is well and staying warm.

My mom is here for a few days. I went and got her on Wed. We plan to go to Champoeg (pronounced sham-poo-ee) State Park tonight to try out our RV. :goodvibes It is less than 10 miles from home. We will be having some rain, but that's ok we should be comfy, cozy in there. :)

OK - it's for real - heard it on the news on the way to work - The Buckeyes will be the first to debut the new LeBron James logo collegiate basketball uniforms!!

Will the TarHeels, Gators - or even Dook follow suit (or follow uniform as the case may be)?

We're safe so far; the Heels are tied to the Michael Jordan/Jumpman division of Nike, so they won't have the LeBron James version. (not that MJ won't offer something similar soon)

Back to our game; commercial break over. GO HEELS!

Well we finally are home from the hospital. Autumn has a long recovery ahead but she is fighter. She ended up have a total of 2 strokes and 6 brain surgeries. We now have fulltime nursing care in the home and all her therapies are also coming to the house. We are in the process of having a fund raiser so we can build a ramp on the house and have one installed on our van. She is now wheelchair bound. One of these days I hope to get a full nights sleep. My parents are going to come and stay overnight so I can on Sunday. I can not wait.

I miss all of you and can not wait to see you again in the future.

Hugs
Jill

Jill, I was just thinking about you guys this afternoon. :) Thank you for stopping in to update us. Please give Autumn a big hug for me & tell her that she is in our prayers.

Prayers coming your way Jill. I am very glad to hear that Autumn is home and although she has a long road ahead I am sure that having such a loving family will make it a bit easier. Thanks for taking the time to update us on how you all are doing.

Jill, prayers to you and especially Autumn. Thought of you yesterday when I was going through the photos on the snapfish site. Hang in there and thanks for keeping us up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter