12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimerinc

Ariels Mom
I just posted on the other thread and I feel like I have cheated on you all. That thread has not moved very fast, Angie, would it be rude to invite them over?

I can't believe how quiet this thread is now that we are all back home and enjoying the holidays!

We are having some problems right now with Nathan. If you could spare any prayers and/or good thought we would really appreciate them.

Thanks!

We are having some problems right now with Nathan. If you could spare any prayers and/or good thought we would really appreciate them.

Thanks!

prayers coming your way:grouphug:

I hope you mean behavioral issues

I finally am getting to post photos at snapfish. I really have been swamped at work. turns out the lady that was suppose to be doing part of my job, who is also someone we are letting go, stopped doing it. I talked with a co worker today. he thinks she knows she is being let go and is working accordingly.

Becka there are some realy cute pictures of allie playing ping pong

Jill I posted the pics of you and the girls dancing.

we asked for 3 quotes on board. all three reservations were booked. DCL charged us for all 3 items. we did book one but was really surprised to see three different charges. watch your credit cards carefully. I was told that we were not the only ones that this happened to on our cruise. DCL got it fixed within 48 hours of my noticing but that was not until we had some issues with the credit card.

Brandi - they started the Halloween party very early this year - in mid Sept.
there are very good rates until the end of Sept. then they go up and so did the airline tickets. so think about late Sept. we went around the 23rd this year and caught the Halloween party then.

happy planning.

elaine

Yes - it is behavioral issues. He had a REALLY bad day today. :sad:

my son went through a stage where he and his buddies decided they wanted to find out who could get in the most trouble. he fought with his sister, kicked the dogs, broke a plate, and spoke back to mom before he got wise that this was not the way to win points from mom. he decided it wasn't much fun being grounded from tv, gameboy, and friends. we especially had a problem when he returned from summer break one year. he had gotten pretty spoiled by the summer sitter and he really tried to make sure the spoiling continued during the school year.

hang in there becka. it does get better. you also have a lot more control over the punishment as they get older. DS understands what grounding really means at the age of 11. DD understands that it is different for her at the age of 15.

this snapfish thing is really frustrating. I can't seem to get more than 10 pictures to load at one time. I hope I am doing it right. also, how did you guys get the background to your albums to change to lime green?

Now that this thread has slowed down and I have some time to poke around other places, I am now ADDICTED to the Budget Board! :sad2: Today I found a code there for Coldwater Creek (love, love, love that store!). They were practically giving everything away! 70% off everything, including the already reduced Outlet. Good grief! I shopped again. I got 2 pair of slacks, 2 jackets, a dress, 2 cardigans, a pair of cropped terry pants, and a blouse all for around $120.00 shipped. Golly, golly. What fun! :banana: :cool1:

Becka, :grouphug: and prayers.

Angie,

I am searching sales to buy things for savannahs school reading raffle. I have been looking at all the 70% stuff, but nothing looks really good and I really want the kids to try and read every day for 20 minutes. Are there any good toy tips over there?

Did you see this on the cruise news? Disney Cruise Line has discontinued accepting advance requests for staterooms on the Disney Magic for summer of 2008 sailings.

Huh?? They haven't even released dates yet.. how can not accept advance requests? I wonder if it has to do with the as-yet-unannounced itinerary.... or if it will continue after summer....

Did you see this on the cruise news? Disney Cruise Line has discontinued accepting advance requests for staterooms on the Disney Magic for summer of 2008 sailings.

Huh?? They haven't even released dates yet.. how can not accept advance requests? I wonder if it has to do with the as-yet-unannounced itinerary.... or if it will continue after summer....
Hmmm Joy! I didn't see that! I wonder whether its the requests to Inventory Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter