101 days to go! **UPDATED AT 1 days to go!**)

WE HAVE PAID THE HOLIDAY!!!!! HURRAH!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Plus last night I phoned and made one more ADR, for our anniversary meal on 11 August and the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Hopefully afterwards we can wander along the Boardwalk and maybe catch IllumiNations! :cloud9:

we've paid too Verity :)
I'm now officially poor ;)
BUT we are now officially going to WDW :)

We've paid too - just got the Hopper tickets to buy now!! Just over 7 weeks to go!!
:mickeyjum :hmghost: :tigger: :sulley: :donald: :ccat: :maleficen :simba: :stitch: :dumbo: :figment: :goofy:

Not long now Verity:yay: Things are coming together nicely:thumbsup2

Enjoy your trip, pretty close now eh? :wizard: :woohoo: We really enjoyed staying at POFQ and, of course, free dining :cloud9:

OMG! 36 Days to go!

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

:goodvibes :goodvibes :banana: :banana: :cloud9: :cloud9:

AWWW Verity ! You must be SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got some plans ? where to go ? what parks / attractions you wish to visit ??? :rotfl: what shopping you "need" to have done ? etc etc ...

:love: HAPPY PLANNING and :cloud9: !!!!!!!!!!!!

laura

25 Days to go! EEK!!

So sorted a few more things this evening. I have ordered our Photopass Cd and just booked our photo shoot fo 8/8 at 6.30! Woo hoo!

Are you taking Evie to the Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique or is she still too young for that? Your photos will be great - hope you're planning to share them with everyone!

Are you taking Evie to the Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique or is she still too young for that? Your photos will be great - hope you're planning to share them with everyone!

Evie won't even let me touch her hair let alone a stranger! :lmao:

I've just been in touch with Peggy's sweets and more and arranged a basket for Evie and Simon. Most things are done now!

AWWW Verity !!!!!!

24 days to go !!!! You have to be so excited !!!!!!!!!!!
party: party:

We too are planning our big trip !! :goodvibes and I've started a pre trippie !!!
:banana: copying you !!! :lovestruc

laura :wave:

Verity - I am also copying you - tomorrow we are having our double digit party and I am going to start my DIS pre-trip report!

OMG, just 2 weeks to go, I can hardly believe it! :banana:

Had a big splurdge in NEXT sale yesterday, Evie now has about 150 outfits to choose from ;) ! I got most of the bits i needed. I got a few toiletries in tesco this morning, but will buy most when I'm out there.

EEK! So close! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter