101 days to go! **UPDATED AT 1 days to go!**)

Happy double digit day, Verity!

Aww, your little princess is so cute!

Sounds like the planning is going really well, I love your countdown board too.

Laur's princess:

This is great Verity! I never thought I'd say this but I think you are even sadder than I am!!! :rotfl:
We did the fireworks cruise a few years back and it was wonderful - you'll love it! And you'll also love POFQ - it's a beautiful resort, nice size and very handy for boat trips to DTD! Evie will adore the kiddie pool there too.
Have fun dreaming! :cloud9:

Evie is soooooo cute:cloud9: POFQ is aboslutely gorgeous, a great choice, a nice and compact resort and it just has this laid back friendly feel, you should be really happy there. Can't wait to see party piccies:goodvibes

The DoubleDigit Party!

99days.jpg

The preparation.

prepare.jpg

The Food. Burgers and Hot dogs.

food.jpg

eating.jpg

The Double Digit Song. Hurray!

ddsong.jpg

The Cake YUM

blow.jpg

cake.jpg

The Dancing.

dance.jpg

And the Singing! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

singign.jpg

We had a fun evening!

Excellent pics:thumbsup2 .Looks like you had fun,love the pic of Evie eating the cake :cutie: .x.

Great pics Verity - lovely to see Evie in her Minnie dress again! Why weren't you wearing yours????::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Looks like you had fun! I might have to steal your idea when we get to that stage!

Happy Planning and I look forward to seeing more pics of your little princess :goodvibes

What a great idea....I think I will have to convince my DH that when the time comes we are having a double digit party! We don't have kids but I could try and get my dog to wear some Mickey Ears! :rotfl2:

Excellent piccies. :goodvibes

Ohh fab idea of the party.
Love the photos esp Evie bless her sooo cute.
I'm excited for you :goodvibes :lmao:

What a great idea Verity.

Evie certainly looks like she has got the Disney bug and enjoyed the party you laid on

Tammy

***UPDATE***.
Just wanted to say that the price of the buggy i mentioned at the start of this thread,that are availbale to buy at the Theme parks,gift shops etc...are $45 (not $40 as i stated-they increased when the stroller rental prices increased).x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter