“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from WDW to advise me that our party time had changed for our Aigust party. Just for the heck of it I asked her if she knew why September wasn’t open yet. She said that she was actually the person in charge of releasing the dates and that it would be done either today or tomorrow. We’ll see!
woohoo! maybe :rotfl2:

What time did your party change to?

9 pm. The call was from WDW Broadcast ( never saw that before) and I only give it weight because she offered to check dates in September to see if the day we might go was going to have the buffet. She would't offer to do that if she didn't have access to the schedule.

9 pm. The call was from WDW Broadcast ( never saw that before) and I only give it weight because she offered to check dates in September to see if the day we might go was going to have the buffet. She would't offer to do that if she didn't have access to the schedule.

I am guess that the day your going the show starts at 10?

This is off topic, but I wanted to make sure I caught FastPasser before he left. I figured this was as good of a place as any.

Thank you, FastPasser, for all the advice and insight on this thread, and others. You have helped with my WDW planning in various ways. I know others have expressed similar sentiments. You will be missed.

I recently elevated you to superhero status in my mind. Every time I see a FastPasser post, I sing about your good deeds to the tune of Queen's "Flash" (the Flash Gordon theme song).

FAST... PASSERRRRRRRRRRRR!
He's a miracle,

keeping everything magical.

So, before you blast off, I wanted to say thanks. You've saved every one of us.

This is off topic, but I wanted to make sure I caught FastPasser before he left. I figured this was as good of a place as any.

Thank you, FastPasser, for all the advice and insight on this thread, and others. You have helped with my WDW planning in various ways. I know others have expressed similar sentiments. You will be missed.

I recently elevated you to superhero status in my mind. Every time I see a FastPasser post, I sing about your good deeds to the tune of Queen's "Flash" (the Flash Gordon theme song).

He's a miracle,

keeping everything magical.

So, before you blast off, I wanted to say thanks. You've saved every one of us.

Wait - FastPasser is leaving us? I must have missed that post! I feel like I'm losing a good friend!

I don't want to misquote, but I thought he said probably this month, and then he'd head off to save another universe.

Just got a call from WDW to advise me that our party time had changed for our Aigust party. Just for the heck of it I asked her if she knew why September wasn’t open yet. She said that she was actually the person in charge of releasing the dates and that it would be done either today or tomorrow. We’ll see!
Do you remember her name?

For those attending the party on a Fri. or Sat. night during the F&WF, parties are at 9pm because the park close time is later.
She would't offer to do that if she didn't have access to the schedule.
If she is in fact the person in charge of releasing the dates, she does have access because she's the person that comes up with the dates.
Thank you, FastPasser, for all the advice and insight on this thread, and others. You have helped with my WDW planning in various ways. So, before you blast off, I wanted to say thanks. You've saved every one of us.
You're too kind.
I feel like I'm losing a good friend!
I feel the same way.
I don't want to misquote, but I thought he said probably this month, and then he'd head off to save another universe.
Just waiting for the CM bonus and back pay issues to be resolved by the Union and Disney and then I'll come up with a date.

Last edited:
Does that mean just leaving Disney or leaving the board too?
Just Disney, but I assume that my presence on the board will be reduced as I will no longer have access to the CM website,"The HUB". I also won't have an insiders day to day perspective.

Just Disney, but I assume that my presence on the board will be reduced as I will no longer have access to the CM website,"The HUB". I also won't have an insiders day to day perspective.

I see but your knowledge goes so deep and just that will help many people for years to come and we appreciate everything that you contribute to make our trips even more awesome.

The thought just occurred to me- even if the schedule does open, there’s no guarantee it will be ROE, could be an interim show. The plot thickens. lol

Would they have posted Illuminations on calendar for the park if that was they case though? I'm feeling pretty confident that it will still be on as it's advertised on the park calendar through most of January.

Would they have posted Illuminations on calendar for the park if that was they case though? I'm feeling pretty confident that it will still be on as it's advertised on the park calendar through most of January.

After what happened with the EMM fiasco I would put nothing past Disney. Those events were on the calendar, also.

I have no insider info other than that strange phone call I got. But Disney is famous for making abrupt changes with little or no notice so I'm not going to be shocked either way. They have everything they need to begin construction on the new show. Only they know when exactly they're going to do it. That said, if and when October opens, I'm going to book the dessert buffet and cross my fingers nothing changes, but get my mind right that it absolutely could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter